Spotted or Stimsons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbomma

Reaction score
Ok all you snake lovers. First snake. Want a childrens to start with. Spotted or Stimsons?

Cheers
Jim

I prefer stimmies,they are better looking and not as snappy when hatchies.

Comon u gota get a spotted, lol i have neva kept a stimsons. I heard they are betta handler's and nice looking snakes, go with what eva u like betta. The Macdonnell Ranges Stimmies are very nice looking snakes though.

Here's how I rate Antaresia by looks
1 Extremely nice and hard to obtain blonde Macs
2 Highly patterned Stims
3 Patternless Childrens
4 Average Stims
5 Perthensis
6 Childrens
7 Normal Macs
All can be bitey and calm, though I have found on average macs to be a tad more bitey (esp as juvs but usually calm down) and childrens the calmest.... but thats only "on average".

have a look at this stimmie..i would prefer stimsons over macs
IMGP1843.jpg

Ok all you snake lovers. First snake. Want a childrens to start with. Spotted or Stimsons?

Cheers
Jim
heres a wild idea pick the type U want , i hate theese types of threads * what should i get * ect ect . i would get BOTH . :)

my first snakes were jungle's. everyone says don't get jungle's for your first but i like them so i got them. it's really a matter of what u like. all snakes bite all snakes get moody. so go for what you like. i also have a bredli's python. but if i was buying, i would get a stimson.

a blonde spotted python they look so good,mine was really snappy to start of with,but now he doesnt even try and bite,he is so friendly now my grandad even kissies him on the head lol.

they are all pretty much the same snake, just depends what colour and pattern you want. not one ssp is less aggressive then the other, anyone saying one is better than the other is full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back