Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that us teenagers get picked on too much on this site. Im not saying we dont always deserve it, but like in this thread its just pointless why did it even have to come up. BFG im 14 i work 4 days a week and get pocket money from my mum, i dont get it unless i do my jobs around the house (ie wash the car, do the dishes, and keep my room tidy) In a few months time ive saved up well over half a grand, so it isnt really that hard to find money you just need to know where to look...

I didnt pick on anyone. I was just asking where someone so young gets that sort of money for things like gecko's.
Mind you i cannot justify spending 500dollars on a gecko let alone just shy of 5grand for an albino.

;P BFG even me as a teen wouldn't even think of spending $500 on a gecko and to be honest i would love to see that money because at the moment its very hard to find work because im studying for SC-HSC and getting into a course so yeah i understand where you are coming from.

Oh no dont get me wrong, i think there a better things to do than spend 500 dollars on a reptile, but its his choice.... Id much rather pay half that and get a monitor...

Who opened the gate to the ball pen and let all these kids out

Tantrum-1.jpg

NOOOO!, CANT MAKE ME

lol when i started this threaqd i had no idea that they costed that much. and i wouldnt spend that much on a gecko. most ive ever paid for a gecko was $180 and that was for a breeding pair of thick tail geckos.ok now lets change the subject if you had $500 what would you spend it on. i think i would buy myself a large enclosure.

If you change the subject maybe you should make another thread!! But since im blowing most of my money (in excess of 500) its going towards a nice custom enclosure with good rock wall and a monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back