how much time do u spend studying a week?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many hours a week do u spend studying?

• 1-5

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 11-15

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 16-20

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 21-25

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 26-30

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz-fiz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
as the title suggests, i wanna no how long u spend studying each week.

Will

i study 2 or 3 days before the exam. craming works for me. =)

it depends what subject the test/exam is on. if it is chinese i study that morning because i find it easy :D but with maths and stuff i just study like a few minutes a night a few days before the test...

Haha i was heaps good at Mandarin but then i couldnt do the classes anymore. 8[
Yea i barely study, if i do its like the week the exams on anyway.

I always crammed, only problem was then after the exam i forgot everything. now i dont remember anything from uni......
haha yeah thats a problem. i tend to forget most things i learnt in my first 6 weeks of lectures and tutorials. =P

Depends if it's a subject I enjoy.

When people say they don't remember anything I reckon they mostly can't regurgitate facts. I can't remember that many facts from my uni subjects but a hell of a lot of it does come back... Like I did a subject on interpretation (designing signs) and while I remember very little of it when it came time to designing a sign I noticed a lot of it is in the back of your memory just waiting for a practical use :)

Not sure, don't time it :) Uni expects us to do 1 hr for every hour of contact time though... average about 30hrs / week, often more, so expected to do ~30hrs of our own study.

Still up at the moment (3.30am), just finished typing notes for anaesthesia.

yeah, forgot 2 put in the 0 option. yeah, i dont study and wondering how much every1 does so i can decide how much time i should spend studying.

Will

This is a funny thread, i dont study, no matter what the freaky thing is i have only ever got one B and that was my lowest mark, i wrote my history speech during the kid who was before was doing his! hows that for cramming!

Depends what degree you do... I don't study until a few weeks before the exam, and the week before I am in the library at uni from 8am til 11pm most days, sometimes til midnight.. so it's either 0 or a LOT of hours

I just finished uni, but while I was doing my honours I was studying over 40hrs a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back