coke or pepsi?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coke
tea
dont care
kfc

or

vanilla coke
english breakfast tea with honey yum:)
chrysler
...still kfc

i only drink coke if it has bourban in it, hate any hot drinks, holden in australia, but ford in the u.s have some great cars, and KFC zinger works burger c'mon its got pineapple cant beat that.... although NANDO'S rules all

coke
Milo on icecream
any car as long as its mine..my car is dead :(
hungry jacks at the moment ..cause I got a sponge bob ;)

Don't like soft drink.
Don't like cars. (They taste discusting!):p
Like tea.
Love Subway.

coke
coffee or chai i cant choose
holden
and both are crap Lord of the fries is the only burger joint for me

Coke
Coffee
I dont drive so models of cars make little difference to me
Maccas

Ok ok, after reading the rest... Sushi and/or any good Japanese food place definately beats HJ's...
If not toyota, probs go holden (although use to be ford when I was younger)

And out of cats and dogs... DEFINATELY Dogs!!! - BIG ones... none of this small yappy aggressive killer chihuahua/poodle crap! :p Medium to large dogs for me... the small, toy, miniature ones are just as bad, if not worse than cats!!! ;)

do u like coke or pepsi
coffee or tea?
ford or holden?
maccas or kfc?

hahaha I don't drink coke or pepsi / coffee or tea / I don't drive and don't eat chicken

I will have a beer or 20 though! , ahha

Well with that attitude you'll never be welcome here again! :lol:

Nawww! :cry: But I preferred Ford when I was younger??? (Right up until I was about 16-17?) :(

I'm not PASSIONATE about my preference though...I'm "lenient" with it... ;) I still like watching the roundy roundy though! :p :lol:

And technically I'm more neutral than anything, cos I prefer Toyota over the both of them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back