Albino jungle pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't but will be next season however there's several members here who've bred them before.I even know of someone who got a decent amount of fertile eggs from an 18mth old female which blew me away!!

But they wouldn't be real Jungles, they would be 50% crosses being from both Darwins (Albino carpet gene) and Jungles... Or did I miss something, is there actually albino Jungles around, would love to see one!

ooops my bad I thought he meant albino darwins ,I didn't read the albino jungle bit but when or if an albino jungle pops up I'll be first in line!

There will be heaps hitting the market soon as i know.
Theres alot of people that have put their albino darwins with their albino jungles.
Some already have adult het darwin/jungles
I am not happy about this and defintely won't be buying any.

I have herd a rumour that some big breeder that is well know, is crossing Albino Darwins with Diamonds.
I don’t know why he would ruin his top reputation doing this?

Are there are any others Albino crosses going on?

That wouldn't be Moreliasmuggler would it? Just Diamonds.....plus the rest.

I have herd a rumour that some big breeder that is well know, is crossing Albino Darwins with Diamonds.
I don’t know why he would ruin his top reputation doing this?
It's alright, he doesn't HAVE a top reputation. Unless it's for one of the most idiotic smuggling busts in history.

there was a picture posted on this site a while back of an albino darwin mating with a jungle. dont know what the outcome was or who the breeder was

Unfortunately thats the way this hobby is heading,ppl crossing Albinos with anything,IMO in a few seasons you wouldnt no what is actually a Albino Darwin..I would imagine any new species that pops up being a Albino its more than likely been crossed with a Darwin...MARK

Unfortunately thats the way this hobby is heading,ppl crossing Albinos with anything,IMO in a few seasons you wouldnt no what is actually a Albino Darwin..I would imagine any new species that pops up being a Albino its more than likely been crossed with a Darwin...MARK

It's a shame, cause if someone was to legitimately breed an albino carpet (Other than a darwin) most likely no one would believe them.

Has anyone managed to "breed" any of these yet?
Photos would be good.

Most People breeding true albino jungles wont bother selling to the public or on online forums because of quotes like the one below.
How do you prove they are 100% jungles and don't have some darwin in them somewhere down the line?
So only people who "know" people and can keep quite about them seem have them and don't take pics.
I know a few breeders died alittle inside when they saw all the albino darwins pop up, sorta now stuffs it for most other albino sp.

I should add "If there is sutch a thing as an albino jungle .......... "

But they wouldn't be real Jungles, they would be 50% crosses being from both Darwins (Albino carpet gene) and Jungles... Or did I miss something, is there actually albino Jungles around, would love to see one!

with clever breeding after a few crosses back to hets there would be no way of telling they are not pure jungles without some pretty involved genetic testing even that would only give you probabilities .
Whos to say the gene pool of the albino jungle didnt have any normal carpet python in it somewhere anyway .
Cool cant wait to see the albino diamonds.

Most People breeding true albino jungles wont bother selling to the public or on online forums because of quotes like the one below.
How do you prove they are 100% jungles and don't have some darwin in them somewhere down the line?
So only people who "know" people and can keep quite about them seem have them and don't take pics.
I know a few breeders died alittle inside when they saw all the albino darwins pop up, sorta now stuffs it for most other albino sp.

I should add "If there is sutch a thing as an albino jungle .......... "

I have to disagree, while comments like that don't help, I think it's breeders such as MoreliaSmuggler posting pics of his albino darwins mating with anyting he can get to do the job that are the true damaging factor. Not to mention others who haven't managed to get their darwins to breed with eachother and then do the rounds of other breeders asking for their bredli/coastal/diamond to breed with their albinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back