Hello I am Weezer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaah it's like I was never gone.

nice to know there's still a back seat on this bus.

Baz- hope you're doin well mate- it's been a while...

JC- (robbie) please don't shamelessly non-self promote ;)

Tim- just savin up for some Benadryl....hmm maybe Sudafed PLUS !!

ihaveherpes - me love you long time. XxXxXxOoOoOo

hahah there will be NO infractions, no controversy- just goodtime, oldschool rock n F-ing roll.

Who is this A punk that people speak of in God-like terms and with superior reverence ?

I would like to meet this person and and witness him handle his python .

I think that would be a good day.

Thank you for the welcoming the special times and happy fun awesomness .

Please move your seats to the upright position- this is going to be a fun ride.

100 posts wohoo !!!!

Well, actually it is really more like 1100 posts.

oops. I have said too much

so where have you been hiding?

I am glad you asked Hobo.

Also, thank you to Ad for his most gracious of welcomes.

I shall relate to you a story:

popcorn Optional

It was late one night and the threads were quiet and dark, the year was 2006. It was cold and there were several modifiers stroking each others hair and self-worth, pm'ing each other and pretending they were not insecure wildebeasts. A young man who shall remain nameless suggested that perhaps some ritual castration had taken place and that the bravado being shown was little more than keyboard warriorship. This unsettled the natives who conspired to oust the young man from his self-appointed Rebel Throne...

Words were spoken and the young man PM'd a challenge to the loudest of the mutineers..he suggested that a meeting should take place. It was also implied that if two men were to enter this circle pit of doom, perhaps more than words would be spoken, and the aftermath would see one man drowning in a puddle of his own urine-soaked tears whilst the young man (not of this earth) would be seen to stand over him, holding his still-beating heart in the air as a pseudo homage to Indiana Jones epic cinema release "Temple of Doom."

Sensing that his days of mutinys may come to an end now that he had become transparent- the stroker of modifiers became the crybaby- and sent doves armed with private messages to alert the guards and the king, before retreating to his self-righteous castle in true Judas-style. He had the gates shut so that the young martian was unable to navigate the Crocodile-infested mote.

So the young martian accepted his fate- he saw that the true path to glory was to invest in a weapon, and so he purchased a Les Paul and a Harley Davidson, found some very friendly and influential soldiers who also enjoyed their penchant for music, women, tattoos, motorcycles and violence, and went about rebuilding his army before launching a stealth attack on those who had initiated the coup d'etat against him years earlier. Armed with the gift of music, a label deal and lots and lots of money, experience, friends, strength and hair- he returned !!!!

...only to find that his foe had accepted a position of authority and was now a gatekeeping modifier himself. This was assumed by the modifier to be an authoritarian post, however given such miniscule girth the gatekeeper was most likely living vicariously through his subtitle. His position and the sheer arrogance of his demeanour had blinded him and instilled a false sense of security...and so the young spunky martian lies in wait, in disguise, ready to launch a personal assault via technological means, and failing that; the friends on horses of steel have genuinely vowed to substitute their favours for information which would lead to a personal and bloody victory in the fields of Western Sydney- a killing field the young martian knows all too well, having spent his childhood living and training in the labyrinth of Cabramatta shire. There he was known as El Gringo; and was a member of the legendary West Sydney crew known as HCP- or "Hispanic Causing Panic"

The young martian knows that the underestimation and machismo of his enemies is ironically his greatest asset. And so he lies in the long grass, waiting, watching, and sharpening his blade.

He will again rise to be crowned Lord for he is smarter, faster, stronger and a far more superior version of his former self- a shadowless warrior but improved and more stealth- reminiscent of the T2000 's superiority over the original incarnation (post-governator).

And when the victory horn is sounded by the elfin people, he will drink blood from a UDL container which still holds the slight aroma of premium distilled lager- and he shall savour it's taste, for the blood of one's enemy is the greatest taste of all.

He will then achieve immortality and will be known to all as .............

Ralph Macchio..

Wax on wax off paint the fence catch the fly with chopstick.

Sweep the leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back