learning too handle snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazz20

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi every one this has been covered before no dought but is a smaller snake easer to get ones conferdance with as in handling ect , my only other experience with snakes is tigers and copper heads and i dont touch them cheers bazz

To be honest i started on a 7ft male. I really don't think it matters. Most will say go the small stuff, hey i mean small bite small ouchies. But i know of far too many people getting their first antaresia, getting nipped by it then being completely terrified of it ever since.

My most recent addition is an 18 month old carpet python, the guy didn't want money only a carton of XXXX. The snake was suppose to be feral and only fed on live mice. The snake had no name (i named her America after the band who sung the song 'The horse with no name') offered her a frozen rat which she smashed and she has never looked back. The bloke is really peeved off that the snake is nice for me but not for him. I told him it wasn't the snake it was him. This guy was terrified of this animal.

thanks for that , as ive seen some good buys in the for sale section , cheers bazz

Get a yearling.... lot easier to handle than a hatchling and a little more forgiving than an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back