Daisy and newspaper date.PROOF!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hevonline

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Forget who it was, but for some reason,befor any help was offered, a picture of my snake and a current newspaper date, was needed to be provided?? not sure of motive,.- uh hmmm
Anyway, thanks to all you people that have contacted me inregard to Daisy and advice,-I will continue to keep you updated.
Daisy's glottis is continuing to decrease in swollen appearence, the Emphasemia, has all but gone- her lungs are reasonably clear, air pockets are all gone.
She still hasnt eaten yet, and apart from the slight bruising you can see around her mounth, she seems alot better.
Last of Baytril, was given yday, and would like any information on supp, nutrients.Not the powder stuff you add to there food, but a liquid that could go in her water.
Kind Regards

I haven't been online to read any posts about the illness of your animal but Animal attraction and HerpTrader might be able to help. They're are a number of liquid calcium (Sandoz) and vitamin supplements around. I use mutton bird oil on one of my snakes that was incredibly thin after laying. I have added a little bit to her 4th feed after laying. Cheers.

I haven't been online to read any posts about the illness of your animal but Animal attraction and HerpTrader might be able to help. They're are a number of liquid calcium (Sandoz) and vitamin supplements around. I use mutton bird oil on one of my snakes that was incredibly thin after laying. I have added a little bit to her 4th feed after laying. Cheers.
Cheers for that mate, -Would you be putting it the water- and do you know if it can be applied to skin?.-Last meal was about a month ago, she had two small quail, As she's still not eatin-,and ive been told , to expect that she may not eat for another month., by vet,-Im thinking if Mutton Bird Oli is good for her systemically, that it may be of benefit to the unshed skin?Just a thought.Thanks once again.

Last edited:
all good news mate, what costs have you accured to get her right, vet bills ect.

# consultation@$58 each, Baytril injections, $32 each supplyx2,xray$285-around $400.
few other bits and peices-$150 ,some good advice,and a bit of hard work!
The stress, sadness, worry, =now joy at her recovery-------PRICELESS

hi mate, im happy alls well. I just had a look at you photo album of daisy in happier days, Here condition in those photo looks great ,not like the bad photo yoy got slamed for.Imo,not that it means anything she looks good in those photos and im happy 4 you.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back