Halloween Costumes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Halloween

I used to enjoy cracker night and the goodys banned that,kids need some fun,american maybe but i give the poor little buggers some lollys,keeps them happy,i like kids i got 4 of me own.

We always buy lollies in case any kids turn up so they won't be disappointed, since 5 year old kids don't understand the concept of "Americanisation".

Ive been opening the door with my jungle python, most of them wernt waiting around for the lollies i had

hahaha nice. we had the rottie at the door waiting :p

is that it??? out of 19,165 members only 2 members dressed up for halloween....

i dressed up...lol...as a 'cop'...sooo yeh not posting pics haha dont really need to be seen like that on APS =P

i dressed up as an "Old Man", my GF was a killer pumpking, my sister in law went as one of the clowns at the start of the dark knight that rob the bank. and my brother went as an old school NBA player that was in a car accident. had mad fake cuts and that. i'll post a pic when i get some.

I went as Abby (NCIS) and my friend was a Dark Faerie :)

Attachments

• 31102009851.jpg
    31102009851.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 116
Ive been opening the door with my jungle python, most of them wernt waiting around for the lollies i had

I actually had a lot of the snakes out on the front lawn doing some photography in the afternoon...I seemed to be attracting kids more than scaring them away lol

I ended up running out of lollies so some poor kid ended up with a stale packet of chips that I found in the back of the cupboard.

We had our lollies ready, mum even went out and bought Halloween candy i.e eyeball and pumpkin lollipops and stuff. All good to go in a jack o lantern container. We had 3 kids turn up TODAY lol and that was the neighbours kids. Cant complain tho, more study food for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back