Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scam7278

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ive been nagging a mate of mine for months to sell me one of his awsome little green snakes and he finally gave in :) so i thought i would share some pics.it is very placid and no musk sprays asyet lol

Attachments

• P1020634.JPG
    P1020634.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 139
  • P1020635.JPG
    P1020635.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 145
  • P1020636.JPG
    P1020636.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 133
awesome snake, i love 'em. next on my list is either a bts or gts, they seem hard to come by tho

niiiiiiiice one, got to love the greens and blues, are you hand feeding the gold fish or are they placed in a bowl to swim around

sweet, i saw a video a while ago of a bloke hand feeding the pinkies to one, one after the other, i think the secret was to get one in and the others just followed, he probably did 6 or more

nice hobbs, i think its time for another visit :p

thanks guys

bex.. your always welcome around,dont forget the 19th december ;)
rbb... of course you can :)

Hobbs that is one very sexy snake....they look almost metallic with the sheen and the colours....stunning!!!!!

Nice snake , hobbs.... Still waiting for mine to be born... tippy tappy tippy tappy.....

That is the first snake i've ever wanted... graeme gow was doing a show at dreamworld one year many years ago and I hung around long afterward and held the snakes, he gave me a gts to look after while he talked to everyone, spent pretty much the entire day there with that snake hahaha

I'd be bang up for getting one now... especially a juvie... that are so nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back