A few of the clan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap!

whats the 5th pic down a pic of,..looks like a black and white bredli? i think im in love!! :p

not that the rest of the critters arent stunning too,...love the jungles and olives!!

Nice collection, the BHP & jungle look great.

holy crap!

whats the 5th pic down a pic of,..looks like a black and white bredli? i think im in love!! :p

not that the rest of the critters arent stunning too,...love the jungles and olives!!

Thanks, the black and white bredli would be a coastal lol. Oh and the last two are actually water pythons :)

That 2nd last picture is absolute awesome. Poster pic that one. Well done, and you have a gorgeous collection.

Very nice collection there Matt,love the colour of the 2nd photo of the BHP,awesome indeed..Your collection is defiantly get there,great photos and stunning animals to match....MARK

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT THE JUNGLE............................................ that's a GAWJUS jungle!!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT THE JUNGLE............................................ that's a GAWJUS jungle!!!!!!
She would go really good with my male once shes bigger also,what do you reckon Matt...Shes the your new addition isnt she....MARK

doh, how could i have missed the yellow belly!!?

thats the best looking coastal ive ever seen, craps all over the hypos people rave about!!

Very nice collection there Matt,love the colour of the 2nd photo of the BHP,awesome indeed..Your collection is defiantly get there,great photos and stunning animals to match....MARK

Thanks Mark, if only my male bhp looked as good as this female...shes just getting better and more yellowish with every shed. Also yes the jungle is the newest addition and would go very well with your male once she gets older ;)

Thank you Chris1, hes a coastal that Im very proud of and will never leave my collection. If only I could find a female that looked similar.

Loving these pics matty, specially the last one of the water. Nice colours :) awesome animals...and I am seriously in love with your coastal haha

Thank you Chris1, hes a coastal that Im very proud of and will never leave my collection. If only I could find a female that looked similar.

fingers crossed u do!!
i'd definately buy a hatchie or 2!! :)

i have to agree with chris1 that coastal is amazing, i reckon its the first time ive had a double take at a python photo in a long time you've got a very nice collection mate....... love that coastal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back