How to get over a breakup?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need a boy (lets be honest, hes a boy, a real man wouldn't have been so childish and told you instead ;)) to make yourself feel worthy.
Hes not worth it and the sooner you realise that, the better off you will be.
Why let him get the better of you? That just means he wins!

Harden up and jump back into life, your 15, it may seem like the world is ending, but its really not.
I loved being a teenager, but i dont miss the uncontrollable hormones, mood swings, life crisis's and drama over things that i look back at now and realise were actually no the end of the world afterall.

Your 15. Dont worry to much about it.
In a few years you will look back and laugh at it.
Wait till your a few years older to worry about anything serious.
Enjoy being young.

Your 15. Dont worry to much about it.
In a few years you will look back and laugh at it.
Wait till your a few years older to worry about anything serious.
Enjoy being young.

got it in one
sorry to say it but your only 15 everything seems bad when you 15
this may sound horrible but no matter what you going through someone else on this forum has had it worse
sorry to be so blunt

Last edited:
same thing happened to me when i was 15 and i felt exactly the same. i think i cried for like 2 weeks haha. but now i just look back and realise he wqasnt that great anyway and i dont know why i cared so much when he was willing to hurt me so bad. he tried to apologise but i made it very clear to him i didnt want to speak to him again. deleted his number and everything that he'd ever given me was disposed of in one way or another;)

it will get easier you just have to try and make yourself busy. i went to work with my mum to pass the time and have other thinhgs to think about rather than him. even a year later i still get reminded or him from time to time but it doesnt make me sad anymore, it just makes me see how much i deserve someonm\e better than that.
everything seems like the end of the world when youre 15, still does sometimes at 17, but you'll get over it in time. just make this time all about you!

Last edited:
On the bright side

At least you have not lost your home, half your income and your children.

Divorce - A bad solution to a bad problem.

Feeling for you Ash, Been through it once and again recently... there's not much anyone can say to make you feel better, best you can do is try to move on... think of yourself and your pets and your friends/family...

Seriously though, when I was 10yrs old I could think of nothing more than getting my bride-to-be to the alter :)

(either that or what flavoured Slurpee I could buy from my local 7-11)

Younger

when i was yonger, u know 15,16,17,18

When I was younger so much younger than today I never needed anybody's help in anyway. Sorry Beatles song stuck in my head. I'm amazed you can remember that far back MEL.:lol:

Asharee in all seriousness don't let it stress you as hard as it may seem. You are young and you will bounce back and find the right guy when you are older. Now is the important stage of life when you should be hanging around good friends and family and enjoying their company.

You'll have plenty of time later on.

Asharee, look at all these people that care about you and are giving you such good advice.

Hang in there, the pain and heart break will ease and be over in due course.

Full marks for courageously coming to this forum with your situation.

On the bright side

At least you have not lost your home, half your income and your children.

Divorce - A bad solution to a bad problem.

Yeh that is worth crying over. Nothing like haveing to deal with the goverment to see you kids and for them to tell you how much of you hard eared cash you have to fork over every week.
To be 15 again and be dumped and only loose a few tears.
But all makes ya stronger and poorer and if you come out the otherside with their best friend all the better:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back