Rabbit pricing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaos

Reaction score
Hi All
I am looking for Rabbit breeder in western sydney. I have been buying my rabbits from the local pet shop (frozen). Currently I pay $38 for 2 21 day old rabbits. Is this the going rate or should I continue to try and find a local rabbit breeder.
cheers

Im in western sydney too and would like to know this aswell, as mine will eventually be getting to them soon.

I never see rabbits advertised on here.

Hi congo-python
I am getting them from Birkshire bird shop at Birkshire park. They have all sizes of rabbits qualls and mice.
cheers

I supply a number of petshops with frozen farmbred rabbits. They are retailing at about $30 a pack which are either 5 pinkies; 4 juveniles; 3 weaners(about 21 days); 2 small or 1 medium. Get a desent order together and buy them wholsale at about half that price.

I supply a number of petshops with frozen farmbred rabbits. They are retailing at about $30 a pack which are either 5 pinkies; 4 juveniles; 3 weaners(about 21 days); 2 small or 1 medium. Get a desent order together and buy them wholsale at about half that price.

Hi Warwick,

Could you list the Sydney shops (if any)?

Cheers,

Dorian

Hi Warwick
I will work out the amount i need and let you know
cheers
Tim

Hi Warwick,

Could you list the Sydney shops (if any)?

Cheers,

Dorian

I have only just started delivering to Sydney, so if your local shop doesn't stock reliable supplies of frozen rabbits, quail, chicks, rats and mice pm their details and i will see if I can arrange to supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back