Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red hatchie (gtp)

Hey Mark....looks like a glo-worm....be sure to post up-dates 10/10...cheers solar 17 (Baden)

Im very happy with him-her,i shall keep updated photos also...Come on Brett,dont be like that.LOL....Thats Matt,Baden and Zulu...MARK

green update

Been a while so I thought I would put up some recent pics. Sure has been a lot of good greens posted on this thread!!

Attachments

• green1resized.jpg
    green1resized.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 120
  • green2resized.jpg
    green2resized.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 93
  • green3resized.jpg
    green3resized.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 84
  • green4resized.jpg
    green4resized.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 81
Almost forgot....... Mum and Dad

Attachments

• GTPmale.jpg
    GTPmale.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 86
  • GTPAdultfemale.jpg
    GTPAdultfemale.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 89
re Definate

Looking good Albs,put a bit of size on too!

Very nice Albs,love the female colours...not to say i dont like the male either...MARK

nothin like a new skin

So i went on holidays for a week and came back to a different snake hehe apparently it changed over night my sister said im really happy with the way it turned out its always a bit of a gamble with GTP's
Its 12 months old and about 230 grams :)

Attachments

• 19-10-09resize.jpg
    19-10-09resize.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 11-03-09 resize.jpg
    11-03-09 resize.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 85
re Definate

Some pics from today,i accidentally wiped the others off photobucket,the green one shed last week and ate a couple of small adult mice,the yellow one is starting to come onto shed.
tn__B074270.jpg

tn__B074271.jpg

tn__B074275.jpg

tn__B074276.jpg

Very nice Zulu,my little one is actually starting to get a yellowish-greenish tinge around the head,along the sides of the body,its magnificent watching these snakes change colour.....MARK

took mine to the vet yesterday for its 1 year check up and everything look great, and even better she is a FEMALE!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up this morning to find one of my babies going all Irish on me!

Attachments

• 100_4513.jpg
    100_4513.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 90
re Definate

Great looking snake and setup you have there mayhem!

re Definate

yeh i like that fake rock backdrop and plants mayhem,the cage has visibility and is waterproof,mine are in tubs and although they are doing OK,it would be nice to view them etc like a creature feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back