One hit wonders ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
REDNEX!!

[video=youtube;XDdlHmzIdn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8&feature=related[/video]

:O You're a Toots fan?!?!?!?! You know we're as rare as rockinghorse droppings.

I still haven't forgiven you for the sig though :shock: :lol:

uh huh sure am ... ;) growing up as a skinhead, never minded a bit of that ska tunes ... ;) what sig?
im lost ha

nah they had a hit after that, "way i mate" ... ;)

hahaha, i didnt know about that one, i just looked it up, it sounds the same, infact i saw a few more and they all sounded the same........ just different mumbling over pretty much the same tune :lol:

hahaha, i didnt know about that one, i just looked it up, it sounds the same, infact i saw a few more and they all sounded the same........ just different mumbling over pretty much the same tune :lol:

ha ha not wrong there

yeah i agree my sharona would win this comp of best ever but i think if there was one,one hit wonder song to rival it then it would be 'groove is the heart' by 'dee-lite'.....coolest, hippest one hit wonder ever,such a cult hit...covered by a lot of innner city bands in sydney. evan dando of the lemonheads use to love to play it when he frequented sydney...

Oh that's low!! Blaming someone who's not here to defend themself!;):D

:GixxerBoy.....own up to your sadness you dog :p

Oh, i see what you two are getting at!
You want some recognition for me discovering those songs on the cd's you both lent me! :D
They had metal band album covers but when i opened them up they were full cd's of the songs i listed! :shock::lol:

Oh, i see what you two are getting at!
You want some recognition for me discovering those songs on the cd's you both lent me! :D
They had metal band album covers but when i opened them up they were full cd's of the songs i listed! :shock::lol:

It's so sad to see someone this deep in denial. At least neither of us mentioned the Right Said Fred, Village People and Pet Shop Boys cds you've worn out from playng so much :rolleyes: Oops I guess the cat's out of the bag now.... :lol:

It's so sad to see someone this deep in denial. At least neither of us mentioned the Right Said Fred, Village People and Pet Shop Boys cds you've worn out from playng so much :rolleyes: Oops I guess the cat's out of the bag now.... :lol:

Have fun at the Britney spears concert ;):lol:

Have fun at the Britney spears concert ;):lol:
Says the man who kisses his Guy Sebastion poster every night before he goes to bed and remembers all the words to "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back