aussie gtp's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor111

Reaction score
Hey all,

i am currently looking to buy a pair of native gtp's within the next 3 months an dwas wondering around how much they will set me back and also do you know of any breeders?

$3000 each.

I just organised a deal with offspring from some of the best parents in OZ. Absolutely amazing looking Native's.

(Sorry none left. All taken.)

Aussie GTPs

I would highly recommend Michael Cermak. Not only will you get good clean animals from guaranteed parents, he is very helpful with any care questions after your purchase, which you dont find from many breeders.
You will find him at the green effect.

Good luck

Look no further than "The Green Effect" if you want the best Australian green pythons.

Look no further than "The Green Effect" if you want the best Australian green pythons.

Couldent have said it better!!! Michael Is a great bloke and has stunning greens

This is a female

Lewy

Attachments

• 03102009035.jpg
    03102009035.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 119
just be careful buying native greens because no one can proove they are native unless they caught them themself...and who would admit to that????

just be careful buying native greens because no one can proove they are native unless they caught them themself...and who would admit to that????

The people who got them put on their books during amnesties would do so, no doubt.

gee 6 grand Taylor, save it for your education ;) that way you make more green later in life.

aussies are handsdown best looking gtp ya can get,and agreed on 'the green effect'

this one is bred by Michael also

Attachments

• SDC11464 (600 x 450).jpg
    SDC11464 (600 x 450).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 57
Thank you those who recommended my snakes, I appreciate your support.
I received Taylor's enquiry and replied to him.

This has no reflection of him at all but I thought I mentin this:
When you making enquiry about buying a reptile from a breeder, it's a bit different to walking into a pet shop and asking "how much?"
It always helps to introduce yourself, tell the breeder why you want to buy his animal(s), what experience you've got and perhaps mention a bit about your budget. In other words, open up a discussion rather than just wanting to know the price (unless you're a tyrekicker).
Whether you want to proceed with the deal or not, it's polite to reply in any case, a simple "thank you but not this time, can't afford it" will do. That way you leave your door open.
Some breeders, and I am one of them, don't sell their animals just to anyone. The buyer has got the right to ask as many questions as you may be asking him about his animals.

If I sell a snake to someone and it thrives, the buyer is likely to tell his / her mates about it and it adds to my reputation. If the animal dies in the hands of an inexperienced new owner, it could mean a black mark against me. Breeders have to be cautious just as much as buyers are.

cheers
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back