My Brother

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naledge

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
He makes music.

Anyone interested should check it out.

One of his songs just debuted at 3rd on the Triple J Unearthed Hip-Hop Charts, he's also been working with a few rappers from overseas, Los Angeles, Armenia, England etc. and his main producer is from Israel, you may hear some arabic sounding instruments in the beats because of this.

Here's his Unearthed Page and Facebook:

triple j Unearthed - Artist

Streamlyne | Facebook

The song that came in at 3rd is Lost, about two kids, one that's depressed and resorts to self-harm and another kid that's homosexual and being bullied.

The other two are I'm Sorry and One Life. I'm sorry is about a child that's being abused, it's beautiful tbh. One Life is a song that's very personal to him.

His music is poetic, never talks about guns or drugs or anything.

You really should check it you.

</shameless plug>

Pretty good stuff there :D here is a link to a mate of mine also on JJJ unearthed, they played him on the hiphop show the other week.

triple j Unearthed - Artist

his name is MC Kean..........but we all call him MClovin.

donks

Well....it's not my kind of music - although he seems to have done a good job - but good on him for having a go hey. Nice to see that someone can explore this genre without all the negative stereotypical stuff that goes along with it!

good stuff, not my type of music but it works, the chicks a pretty good singer too.......
well done bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back