Honey Jungles???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zulu............you rock my world....and Kris'. I'm not sure which of those things will be more disturbing for you :lol:

Oh and well said Caustichumour.

I think dolittle farm were the first to use the term honeyjungle, they have a fact sheet for them on their website;)

With Jungles having such a diversity in colouring how else can you define peoples different "tastes " other than likening them to different foods.

Spot on Wokka,IMO its just a big marketing ploy,some people try to attract bigger $$ than what its actually worth...MARK

"he also breeds psuedo-jungles... "
honey jungles, northern rainforest diamonds. Me thinks "pseudo jungles" is the best

Spot on Wokka,IMO its just a big marketing ploy,some people try to attract bigger $$ than what its actually worth...MARK

And l always thought that all snake breeders were decent.....

Surely the name 'Honey' is just as deserving as 'Red' for them so called 'Reds' getting around. They're both just crappy coloured jungles at the end of the day.

sales pitch, do little farm sells them for a mint, lot of suckers out there.

Zulu you cracked me right up man,but in all seriousness I do believe you about that striped diamond. I heard a similar story a while ago.Up my way where the Proserpines roam free and are often targeted by humans there are the real deal pseudo jungles,true stuff I ***** you not!!They have a special defense mechanism in the form of a venemous barb like fang on their tails which they've gained through inbreeding depression from being isolated and have adapted to their surroundings over many thousands of years which is how they got this venom delivery mechanism on their tails as most people try to tail them,they're also intelligent, well mannered and are quick learners...Now these are the real mcoy pseudos!!

My line I've developed by crossing the terrestrial racing mullet with the pseudo jungles and if all goes well I'll have some het mungrels.Then it's anyones guess what the offspring will look like as well as then putting the offspring showing the mungle gene across each other to get super mungrels and then put them across each other will produce all super dooper mungrels!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back