Sexiest Car Ever.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
f4o8z6.jpg
makes knickeybooms moist

*drools* that is hot!
:D

the latest wheels magazine has published their 50 sexiest cars ever and on top of their list is a lambo muira, no 19 and my personal favourite is the mercedes benz SL65 AMG Black Series.
if i was a girl i would get pregnant just driving an SL65, AMG tuned 6.0 litre V12 with Mercedes' finish, now thats just class....if not a gull wing 300SL would do me too...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 147
Pf.

Get this into you

IMG_1194.jpg

4519483576.jpg

One day once I convince the missus :p

[video=youtube;JPtPCMNWOZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtPCMNWOZw[/video] This owned by a friend of mine, and its freakin awsome. Not street legal though. As for sex on wheels, audi R8 for sure. Preferably then new v10 version. Saleen s7 tt would be nice too...

im gonna have to agree with beardy_boy_6 on this one, id definately prefer the Camaro over the Audi, but would still be awesome to own the Audi

This little beasty is owned by a friend of mine. took me out for a drive the other day, and all I can say is BLOODY-FREAKIN-AWESOME!

Got some videos but they arent for sharing..... ;)

now THIS is a sexy car:

002.jpg

005.jpg

Mirror.jpg

sorry 'bout the finger in the second pic LOL iPhone photos.

Hell yes!
Lambo's are by far my fav, so sexy!
One day...

Definitely Audi! That R8 is a great color combo. The b7 RS4 is by far my favorite car ever though. I like Lamborghini too since it's owned by Audi, and all other VAG cars (bentley & bugatti too).

American cars...eh...not so much. The 2009 corvettes look ok, nice and agressive, and are a great value too. They cost about 30K USD (much cheaper then the European cars) and you get a V8. They just aren't very efficient engines and aren't the quality of European cars.

My new baby while I'm home in the US; 2010 A4 Turbo Quattro Prestige I love the headlights and the cool technology. Got her in August 2009. (BTW I can't even afford a car yet when I'm in Australia, so I take the bus:lol:)
audizine.jpg

wat about a 1969 boss ford mustang 302 arrghhhh. in my opinion this rips all!! :p its not mine..

You nearly got it right. Mustang <tick>, 1969 <tick>, BOSS <tick>, 302 <wrong>

1969 BOSS 429 Mustang (images taken from Google, NOT my images)
Mustang.jpg

1116d1202255189-dave-teter-s-1969-boss-429-ford-mustang-1.jpg

its no old chev, but i'd drive it if i had to.

im with you on that... its a stunning car and if i had the money id happily buy one. but give me a 1st generation 69 camaro or a VJ charger anyday!

the latest wheels magazine has published their 50 sexiest cars ever and on top of their list is a lambo muira, no 19 and my personal favourite is the mercedes benz SL65 AMG Black Series.
if i was a girl i would get pregnant just driving an SL65, AMG tuned 6.0 litre V12 with Mercedes' finish, now thats just class....if not a gull wing 300SL would do me too...

Yeah I'll happily second the SL65. After all we are talking "Sexy" cars here not fastest etc.

C'mon people....being a reptile site, and a reptile fan.....why not complete the picture with something appropriate. The Shelby GT500 Super Snake.

Forget about that Camaro 'thing'.....lol

This is authority on the road.
Or a Dodge Viper :p

I reckon the most sexiest car would have to be late 70,s Corvettes

The sexiest is our LX Torana hatch that my boy has rebuilt, or maybe it was just sexy watchin all the blood, sweat and tears while he rebuilt it. Cant go past the enzo, but not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Some of the most sexiest old school. Mopar power!

[video=youtube;g_H7UQjFkT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_H7UQjFkT4[/video]

more mopar power:
[video=youtube;iT_Z3Dh3MWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_Z3Dh3MWg[/video]

and some aussie pride:

[video=youtube;7uVaGxoq6RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVaGxoq6RE[/video]

Last edited:
in my eyes the sexiest car EVER is the Lamborghini.....oh yeah.......;)

Attachments

• lamborghini_gallardo.jpg
    lamborghini_gallardo.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back