Does anyone one know a courier for snakes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerb

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I v got a friend who needs a courier for a 1.2 meter snake from Bathurst to the central coast nsw
I know of couriers that do geckos (fastways) but they wont do snakes
Can someone please recommend one

Hi guys
I v got a friend who needs a courier for a 1.2 meter snake from Bathurst to the central coast nsw
I know of couriers that do geckos (fastways) but they wont do snakes
Can someone please recommend one

my family live on the coast and go to bathurst a fair bit they might be able to help
when do you need it done

ill find our when there going down tthere next

Thanks
ill have to ask my friend if he is cool with it
I think he needs it done asap

wranga i recon they would know that a gecko doesent way that much LOL

I need a beardie brought from Coffs Harbour to Brisbane if anyone knows how I can do it? The seller doesn' want to plane it...

Hell, imagine the cash in reptile transport! All you'd need is an economy car that gets decent MPG and your set!

don't know what the problem is, fastways has shipped snakes for me before, if they wont, just ship it as a lizard as said, they will never know, they can never see the animals anyway, if it is enclosed properly in a bag, in a container in a box.

isn't there a member here that couriers herps along the east coast?
maybe hobbo, i think.
Unfortunately Hobbs doesnt do it anymore,at the right time of year it can be worth while,as long as you have quite a few to pick up-deliver,my friend and i were actually thinking of doing a run from the Mid North Coast to Sydney every month or so depending on orders.....Other than that,fastways or maybe IPEC......

Hell, imagine the cash in reptile transport! All you'd need is an economy car that gets decent MPG and your set!

been there done that..... there is not enough support to do reptile transport unless you have plenty of money to waste or if you are already going that way.And you really get to see the true side of SOME of the reptile community.... but in saying that,GOOD LUCK to anyone that does want to give it a shot.

cheers
hobbo............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back