awsome coloured snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scam7278

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just found this vid on youtube enjoy ;)

[video=youtube;HeioMKiF52A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeioMKiF52A&NR=1[/video]

Some amazing colours and patterns there. I don't know how they can keep up with all the different names for them!

great vid :) look at that albino striped retic...wow

look how small the tub is for that big retic tho :rolleyes:

theyre absolutely beautiful!

such a shame theyre kept in such tiny boxes. :(
poor things.

Just wait till my Paradox Citroen Plutonium het for Titanium Calcico Womas hatch, Oh, they are also 63.9% Super Dwarf with Neon Leopard Tails.... I'm taking deposits if anyones interested?

There is a difference between 'up-themeselves' and 'happy' .. He seems to care more of the colour and price tag than the animal itself... It may sound wierd from a person who owns 3 reptiles but i dont care what colour they are or how much they cost i just love them for the reptiles they are

There is a difference between 'up-themeselves' and 'happy' .. He seems to care more of the colour and price tag than the animal itself... It may sound wierd from a person who owns 3 reptiles but i dont care what colour they are or how much they cost i just love them for the reptiles they are

That was very well said mate

Good on you

There are some very cool morphs there but that bloke is up himself......
Who really cares man :rolleyes:...we all now us Aussies are a lot more laid back and not so introverted....we are looking at his animals not his personality ..lol
They are beautiful animals and I for one appreciate any reptile for their beauty..although I do agree with the criticism that the tubs are too small! I don't keep animals in that environment, BUT as a Business with a quick turnaround like these guys would experience, i'm sure that the animals don't suffer excessively from the ordeal too much before being sold. Think of it this way if you were to house all those animals in the appropriate sized enclosure, you would need many factories to keep them all.
I guess most know that anyways...lol ;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back