awsome coloured snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with caring about the colour, why keep something if it looks crap.....

For the fact that you love reptiles and dont care if they look 'crap' .... I didnt get into reptiles to be able to show off colour SURE if you had a beauty of a colouration you would be happy but im just saying once its more about the colours and the money involved and less about the reptiles themselves I just see that as a tragedy for the reptiles and really dont think the owners should be allowed to have them...

For the fact that you love reptiles and dont care if they look 'crap' .... I didnt get into reptiles to be able to show off colour SURE if you had a beauty of a colouration you would be happy but im just saying once its more about the colours and the money involved and less about the reptiles themselves I just see that as a tragedy for the reptiles and really dont think the owners should be allowed to have them...

understand what your saying, I love all wild reptiles, but in captivity, personally I would only keep nice looking animals, if I wanna see a drab animal I can go out in the bush.

nothing wrong with caring about the colour, why keep something if it looks crap.....
Can't people just appreciate something in another Country without the negative comments?
I am perplexed by the lame comments by the keyboard warriors on this site that cannot enjoy a post by someone that has shared what he has found in another country I may add, that may be interesting to some...I don't understand why all these threads are bombarded by juvenile w a n k e r s who think that their negative comments add some substance to the topic....grow up or shut up, you guys are the future of the hobby and should understand that the world is very different than your little tiny herp room, with your tiny little collection, with your homepage set to www.aussiepythons.com....LMAO, I could go on, but can't be bothered!

Last edited:
Sorry mate...change my post as I took your coments the wrong way...my apologies! :)

Southside Morelia " Who really cares man "

Infact, I dont really care...

Of course you dont tough guy..PMSL....pull your head in and don't comment if you have NO constructive opinion on the thread topic....hero!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

god theres some insane looking retics around, probably my favorite exotics i think

Last edited:
he just seems proud of his breeding project achievements to me. if i had that many animals that were never seen before id be pretty proud of myself too.

if you search the reptile zoo on youtube some of the stuff on there will blow you away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back