Thought I had an escape today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16446

Reaction score
I put my male woma into a container for feeding, after all the others had been returned to their enclosures, and left it there to eat alone. I went away to do something, and came back to find an empty container.

Well christ all mighty, panic set in. The torch came out, and the place was turned upside down. I pulled the fireplace apart, checked under all the couches and noticed the door was open to my back deck.

At this point the heart rate went well into the red zone and although the male is nothing but a voracious unsociable feeding machine, I love it anyway and hated to think of it surviving in the wild here. I even got the dog to help look for it.

I checked my rat breeding colony, under the diamond's enclosure, around the ground below the balcony and decided then to head for the kitchen to check the pantry incase it wanted dessert.

I turned around and there it was, safely secured in the container I put it in, not the one I 'thought' it was in!

RELIEF!

So far I'm still escape free.

Now that my sides are no longer hurting, the tears are gone and I can get off the floor
Im so relieved that the woma is safe.

I dont get it, if you came back to see an empty container how could it have been in another one "secured", lol sorry bit confusing

Considering ur a cop
I hope u are not that vague with ur human captives

I'm not a cop, I'm a train driver. The police uniform was a tv costume for the series Underbelly, A Tale of Two Cities. I did several jobs as an extra for that show.

I dont get it, if you came back to see an empty container how could it have been in another one "secured", lol sorry bit confusing

I have several containers all the same to feed several snakes at the same time....saves time waiting for them to finish to use the same container. I just forgot I had put it in another one in a different location.

I'm not a cop, I'm a train driver. The police uniform was a tv costume for the series Underbelly, A Tale of Two Cities. I did several jobs as an extra for that show.

I have several containers all the same to feed several snakes at the same time....saves time waiting for them to finish to use the same container. I just forgot I had put it in another one in a different location.

oh highly understandable and very lucky that you didn't actually lose it.

and your a police officer? no wonder the police get so many things wrong doing their duties. thanks for the laugh

I wonder how many times you're going to have to say you aren't a cop in this thread? :lol:

That was a good giggle! Thanks for sharing :lol:

And I took you seriously as a cop lol. Glad you didn't actually lose the woma, a lesson learnt we hope :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back