COD Modern Warfare 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna here something funny i just finished it took me 4 hours the last stages u get stabbed and u throw a knife at sheaperds head its awesome welll now wat lol

wanna here something funny i just finished it took me 4 hours the last stages u get stabbed and u throw a knife at sheaperds head its awesome welll now wat lol

yeah i just finished it a few hrs ago, the ending was a bit lame but spec ops is cool....now if only i knew how to hook up online with my xbox, i only bought it 2 wks ago, i was on pc before...does anybody want to quickly explain how to get xbox online?

um i think u gotta make a new profile online i havnt done my 360 yet and i cant play ps3 online cause we got crap internet lol yer great game tho

yeah i just finished it a few hrs ago, the ending was a bit lame but spec ops is cool....now if only i knew how to hook up online with my xbox, i only bought it 2 wks ago, i was on pc before...does anybody want to quickly explain how to get xbox online?

Just hook it up to your modem or router with an ethernet cable and use your msn account to sign in. Thats how I did it. You may also need to get a 3, 6 or 12 month membership to Xbox live.

any ps3 people add me.
TWENTY_B

I can't believe how many different levels there are when playing online.

Don't have it 'yet' because I just blew my game money on Borderlands. :lol: Will have it soon though hopefully, if anyone wants to add me on Steam : VixenBabe.

Just clocked it on the 360 so gonna crank it up online this week! add me FLAT4T. Loved the ending and the story was just so entertaining, def cant wait for the next one!

Nearly $600 million in 5 days... hmmmmmm.... Something says they're selling it for too much if they're making that much profit.

'Modern Warfare 2' sets entertainment industry records - Yahoo!7 News

I bought it for $69.95. EB Games had it for $119.95 but KMart brought it out the first day for $69.95 and they price match. I don't know if this was a mistake or not but I was happy with the price! P.S JB Hi-Fi had it selling for $77 the first day it was out also. Bad luck to all those who Pre-Ordered it and paid the full amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back