HELP PLS.. Very worried

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew_gyz

Reaction score
Ok, i just turned around and noticed a very black, sticky goo in my snakes cage. about the size of a 20c peice.the goo washes off in warm water. I bathed her in water and washed it off (she didnt like it) and it has no noticible odor but it does dry out. She hasnt eaten this week but was eating fine last week on weener rats (shes 9-10mths old). She also has been very active in the cage (3'x1.5'x1.5') at night.

The cage enviroment.

the Goo. its on a pie packet.

I have checked everything in the cage, nothing has made this. I have fake vine, and silk plants and a large peice of wood. I'm kinda panicing. Is it bad?? anyone have this before? did it come from my snake??

as RYAN explained it ..that is what it is my friend...and sometimes just like yourself ..you get a sticky not so firmy one ....;)

If something goes in one end,nearly 100% chance it will come out the other end..........Without doing a taste test,we cant confirm if anything is wrong[ lol ].........MARK

LOL thanks for the reassurance. I was very confused cause in the 5mths that ive had her the poo's have always been white. (I know there is a pun there but i'm leaving it alone)

once again thanks to all the ppl that helped/answered/laughted at me :D

LOL thanks for the reassurance. I was very confused cause in the 5mths that ive had her the poo's have always been white. (I know there is a pun there but i'm leaving it alone)

once again thanks to all the ppl that helped/answered/laughted at me :D

apart from pies what are you feeding it? I'd like to know so I don't keep getting it in my enclosures :D
Have you changed it's food intake at all? It's just strange that you haven't had it before, that's all ;)

If you think that is unpleasant try cleaning up after a RBBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back