My baby girl!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoife

Reaction score
Ok, so it's been a little over 3mths since i've been on APS, so i have a lot to catch up on.

I had my baby girl, Scarlett Jean on Aug 11 via emergency ceaser. She came out a whopping 9lbz 9oz, she turned 3mths old yesterday & I LOVE being a mum.

Last I heard lana just had her baby boy & still had no name. How did mid go? boy or girl?

here is a pic of my girl

Attachments

• SNC00153.jpg
    SNC00153.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 112
awww she's gorgeous! nice name too!
congrats! :D

My son was 9 pounds 9 Oz, Whilst I don't know how that felt for you, I can sympathize from what I saw :lol: ....My youngest daughter was 9.1. Looking at her you wouldn't believe it! Skinny runt of a kid! :lol:

Your daughter is gorgeous! Enjoy! :D

Lana had a 10lb WHOPPER!! Ended up calling him Hunter................... beautiful looking little boy!!

Your little girl as absolutely adorable...... gorgeous little smile.

hey I was WONDERING what happened to you ...CONGRATS she is beautiful ...as was said ..Hunter for Lana ...and Middy had a beautiful boy too named him Dominic...so cute ....hope all is going well for all the new mums and dads out there ...;)

So i had the only girl!! yay!!! Thanks for all the complements, she's my life now.

she is a cutie.

we had a little girl back in June, Jocelyn and she is so funny.

They just change daily and start doing new things all the time.

Puts a lot of things into perspective when you have kids and we love being parents also

congrats

ps; just wait till solids come along!

jas and zoe

Attachments

• S5007706email.JPG
    S5007706email.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 150
BAHHHHHHHA HA HA love it ...Zobo she is a cutie ...I love bald babies ....and yummo she looks as if she loves feeding on her /carrot /pumpkin /sweetpotatoe ..what ever the orangy stuff is ...;)

YAY Congrats aoife Scarlet is a gorgeous little girl & Zobo Jocelyn is coming along beautifully, judging by her little wrists she likes her solids,lol:)

Thanks guys!!
Zobo, Jocelyn is a lovey name. She's super cute too :) I think i remember you posting a thread when she was born??

Thanks guys!!
Zobo, Jocelyn is a lovey name. She's super cute too :) I think i remember you posting a thread when she was born??

yeah I did but don't want to hijack this one...we have hundreds of pics.
Any more of Scarlett?

Parenting is hard but the most rewarding thing ever, especially when they start laughing/smilling etc

jas

Congratulations. My wife, and fellow member here (rett82) gave birth to our second child just 2 days after you did, also a little girl......A very little girl, 5lb 3ounces.
Its a very special time bringing kids into the world and watching them develop.

both of these babies are absolute rays of sunshine. look at their beautiful happy faces!

congratulations, i cant imagine how proud you must be of them.

one day i shall have an entire football league of my own minions >=D

mwahahahaha

welll... hopefully only three. XD

just looking up my old thread and posts. i haven't been on here for AGES!!!
I can't beileve Scarlett is almost 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back