Ferret kits! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

So cute! I have always wanted a ferret, plus it could kill our wild rat problem, but Mum says no they stink. Well she let me get rabbits that poo every second! lol

amazing pets

We have had ferrets for years now and they are fantastic pets. Females are less smelly that males and if you keep their housing clean and them clean they really do not have an offensive odour at all. Lots of hours of fun with these little guys.

they are so cute, I want one, but we are not allowed to have them in queensland

They are awesome pets! Can't even believe she's letting me hold them, lol

I am so going to get one soon lol. I got my pet rats wihout my Mum knowing. She had a huge phobia of em, then I got one and she checks up on them every minute!

they look the perfect snake food size...
But nice animals, wouldn't mind getting some pets.

I have one. I love him. They're soooooo smart and so cute, and fun to play with.

AWWWWWW.......(breathes a deep sigh) They're so adorable. I would love a ferret but alas I live in Queensland.

I would love to own a Ferret, and could illegally if I wasn't concerned about various things such as local wildlife and keeping my license to keep snakes.

do they taste any good? wouldn't be much meat on them..
but on the upside, you get 4 drumsticks from each one. lol

very cute, and heaps of fun to own... as long as they don't bite.

Hehe, I don't think they'd make very good snake food, cuz there's not much meat on them :p

My other ferret, Willow, just started dropping her litter before I left for work tonight as well. I'll be selling them when they're about 10-12 weeks, unsure of the colours as yet, I'm hoping I get some sterling silvers in there though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back