bucklys falls herping(vic)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
im going to buckly falls on sunday because dad wants to go trout fishing but im not that interested in fishing. so im just wondering what types of reptiles are around there.??? any help would be great.

lol so true.but i would still like to know what people have found around.

Fishing is good for you, it puts hair on your chest! Throw a line in, sit back and sink some beer!

lol it is, im shure he wants hair on the chest to get the girlies!

I didnt say get tanked and march down to king st! lol im shure he would be able to share a beer with his daddy. And besides i think having a beer or 2 is a bit safer for a 13 year old thank walking around looking for vens!!

nah beer tastes like crap. and ive decided im goin to do abit of fishing with dad i will hopfully catch some red fin

When i was younger beer was not the best either! It will grow on you tho! Good on ya, spend some time with your dad, im shure he will appreaciate it!

wow buckleys falls is awsome. i saw hundreds of golden water skinks and four massive cunningham skinks. but i didnt get any pictures because we left the camera at home. and then we went fishing and caught four massive redfin they would have all been just over 1kg. ill post some pictures of them tomorro. maybey

wow buckleys falls is awsome. i saw hundreds of golden water skinks and four massive cunningham skinks. but i didnt get any pictures because we left the camera at home. and then we went fishing and caught four massive redfin they would have all been just over 1kg. ill post some pictures of them tomorro. maybey

you didnt take any of the skinks home did you?

How can you post pic's if you left the camera at home?
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back