2009 xmas BBQ at Australian Reptile Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u get there by public transport???

Unfortunatly i cant make the christmas party this year. I will be at this months AHS meeting though.

Any way to there from gosford???

Not directly.

Australian Reptile Park Location, Directions, Opening Hours & Prices

Train it in to Gosford, and catch a cab is the only way in. If you get a receipt from the cabbie, you get 25% of your entry. I guess it's good if you're taking a non-herper along.

Although come closer to the date, I'm sure you will be able to get a lift with someone or split a cab with others coming to the bbq.

also this year they should put more on the BBQ, I remember the other year, a few of us went out the back to see some of the stuff behind the scenes, we got back and all the BBQ was already eaten, wasnt even ready when we left, guess herpos love free food (I do two) :lol:

I bought an esky of dips/chips/lollies etc and shared them amongst our group. When it came time for the food I wasn't that hungry ;)

They didnt have bread for the sausages..so im bringing my own bread this time.lol

Your cold cans of pepsi were awesome duke ;)

which herp society?
or is it all of them?

So u dont know if sofar is goin?

Ive never been before, do you get to see behind the scenes? If so Ill be there with bells on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back