Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My conch that i stretched the other day, well it is hurting like a biatch! Bring back memories of the last stretch..

yea i've pierced my own years... more than once...
and it doesnt hurt all that much :p

Yeah i have also pierced myself- the lobes a few times. A few surface ones along my arm..
Tried piercing my down stairs with a pin once..- emphasis on tried:lol:

Yeah i have also pierced myself- the lobes a few times. A few surface ones along my arm..
Tried piercing my down stairs with a pin once..- emphasis on tried:lol:

haha, omg!
i also pierced my belly button... that didnt work out so well...

lol lovin this thread !!!!!!!!!!

ryanharvey1993 u seem to comment on everything iv read tonight good on ya :p
iv got a tat of a snake above me u no what ****ing hurt like a @$%# also used to have spacers but they smelt really bad :S
iv also got my tong, nippel, top of my ear and snake bites :)

lol lovin this thread !!!!!!!!!!

ryanharvey1993 u seem to comment on everything iv read tonight good on ya :p
iv got a tat of a snake above me u no what ****ing hurt like a @$%# also used to have spacers but they smelt really bad :S
iv also got my tong, nippel, top of my ear and snake bites :)

lol thanks, I am rather bored and have been getting into a few of the threads lol.

haha, i did my own eyebrow years ago with a syringe ( after a "couple" of rums ), but couldnt get the bar through and went to the peircers the next day to get it done again. Then my parents cracked it big time and i took it out within 24 hrs lol. will never forget the feel and internal sound of pushing a needle slowly through my own brow :|. ahhh now its just a nipple ring and a tat. both are hidden away which is the way i like it for me. I like to have the option to cover up when needed.

yer me mum came at me with a pair of pliers when i got home wif my snake bites still hasent seen the tat i recon the cheese grater might come out if she sees that one :S

from the knee to below the ankle so not really full sox at all but hmmm its not just the same to call them leg sleeves is it? howie did my horns and he is working from sydney.. he visits melbourne as well so if you would like the hook up let me know and ill organize it for you :)

Webcol considering you live in Newcastle I'm assuming you know Jake from Sacred Art??

While l do like the look of facial piercings , especialy on women , l often wonder how do they go if you get in a fight ? Hopefully you all lead peacfull lives but when l was younger l often found myself in a bit of a scuffle [ of varying intesity ] and they would have complicated things . l have lots of tats but only the ear pierced .

yes phoebe you do know this person he was there when you were at the surpension :p
im sure of it

:lol:If you enjoy it , its definitely for you, you should try base jumping, that will kick the adrenalin in.........

currently i have a monroe, tongue, bottom lip on the side, taragus (spelling), & 8 earrings. i have had my eyebrow done twice & also my belly. have has surface piercing on my arm which didn't last long but i loved it.
my husband is a tattooist so i have a few tattoos, currently i have 13 tattoos & a half sleeve which will soon be a full sleeve. aiming to have my foot tattooed real soon too.

i love the feeling of being tattooed & pierced, also love your vertical industrial, im hanging for one.

Webcol considering you live in Newcastle I'm assuming you know Jake from Sacred Art??

Yes i do know jake- have been going to sacred art for a few years now

While l do like the look of facial piercings , especialy on women , l often wonder how do they go if you get in a fight ? Hopefully you all lead peacfull lives but when l was younger l often found myself in a bit of a scuffle [ of varying intesity ] and they would have complicated things . l have lots of tats but only the ear pierced .

Put it this way, i dont fight at all, and hope that i dont have to

:lol:If you enjoy it , its definitely for you, you should try base jumping, that will kick the adrenalin in.........
I would love to- i already have done sky diving, and soon hopefully bungy jumping

currently i have a monroe, tongue, bottom lip on the side, taragus (spelling), & 8 earrings. i have had my eyebrow done twice & also my belly. have has surface piercing on my arm which didn't last long but i loved it.
my husband is a tattooist so i have a few tattoos, currently i have 13 tattoos & a half sleeve which will soon be a full sleeve. aiming to have my foot tattooed real soon too.

i love the feeling of being tattooed & pierced, also love your vertical industrial, im hanging for one.

Lucky you! i would love to know a tattooist. Im going to melbourne next year, maybe i might see you down that way

Just got replacement heads for my dermal anchors. This pic is only of the center one (i have three on my chest) as the other two are inflamed still from a hospital trip (they had to be taped down for surgery and the nurses ripped the tape off them and brought them slightly closer to the surface)

4107649610_4765bf981a.jpg

hey man how are you im not sure if you remember me you add me on my space ages ago but i have a **** load of metal in my face and is inked
you were at the surpension when i was there filming it were you or were you not im sure of it i had the big boots on
my my space link is myspace.com/spike_holes that way you can seee my pic :p
and know who i am :p i comment your my space the other day and if it is you did you want fotage of you hanging that day with the hack team :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back