colour x normal bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJKING

Not so new Member
Reaction score
what would i get if breed a colour x normal bearded dragons?

Ha I've just bought some 6 month old bearded dragons that are a cross between standard grey (father) and a high coloured specimen (mother). The babies are a mix of grey bodies with yellow heads, and the largest boy has bright red on the flanks (sides) as well. The red is duller in the others at this stage. As they sleep at night the colours are at their brightest (strangely). I'm planning to breed them down the line with other brighter coloured specimens to see what I can get.

Yeah, you could get anything from grey beardies, slightly coloured beardies, or coloured like the other other adult beardie. Mixed basket!

Ha I've just bought some 6 month old bearded dragons that are a cross between standard grey (father) and a high coloured specimen (mother). The babies are a mix of grey bodies with yellow heads, and the largest boy has bright red on the flanks (sides) as well. The red is duller in the others at this stage. As they sleep at night the colours are at their brightest (strangely). I'm planning to breed them down the line with other brighter coloured specimens to see what I can get.

I reckon they would look nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back