beatles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatles have always been fairly rare. You can try beetles, which are common ;)

Good idea, I've noticed a few starting to turn up around my joint lately, I might see if the blueys would be interested.

once upon a time I had an outdor pit, and the blueys, shinglebacks, cunninghams and beardies thought it was xmas when the beetles showed up....

they make pretty poo too.

Lol, this thread reminds me of the Beatle's movie "Help!" in the scene; "The Exciting Adventure of Paul on the Floor". I can picture a hungry Bearded Dragon chasing down the shrunken Paul for dinner.

However on a serious note, although I don't keep any lizards and therefore can't know for sure, I have seen Christmas Beetle shells in wild Water Dragon poop so I am guessing they would be fine....

...thought it was xmas when the beetles showed up....

They probably thought that because they were eating Christmas Beetles? haha

Now I'm picturing them singing carols as they eat <crunch crunch> & reciting xmas poems.
"Twas the night before xmas & all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse".....do you think there were no mice 'cause the blueys had eaten them?
Silent Bite
Jungle Bells
Deck the Hides
I'm dreaming of a white python.....

OK so I went off on a tangent....
I feed my blueys plenty of insects from the garden, so I don't see why beetles shouldn't be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back