Suspect Vet Report?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys for the confusion. I believe the report to be authentic as it did have a letterhead and business card attached. These were removed so that identity was kept out of it.
Gary was the only person who got where i was going with this. The part or one of is the fact that the snake swallowed and regurgitated 4 mice which some how managed to push past a mouse skull without dislodging it.
If your still watching this Danny, what is your opinion of this? Is it possible that the mouse skull could have already been lodged in the oesophagus?
Ads

Depends on where the obstruction is located within the oesophagus. I presumed that the obstruction (skull) was the cause of the two regurgitaion episodes. This would happen if the obstruction was at the lower end of the oesophagus. The obstruction may have also moved since the regurgitation and been present in the oesophagus for only a short period. Had the skull/obstruction been there for longer than a week or two the swelling would have become very obvious locally.

mate i am a vet and theres no way that we right up reports like that it sounds like a total scam to me id be getting ahold of this supposed vet asap and having a chat

Way to shoot yourself in the foot by proving that vets can, indeed, write with no grasp of basic punctuation, grammar, or spelling.

Ditto Dicky, how pointless. Go and do a degree in education so you can correct and criticise all day.

That photo of the jungle is dated 1/01/07. Is this correct?? cos otherwise that means it was taken before the 14 month old snake hatched!!

HA, thanks for digging this thread up I missed it. There is nothing like 5 pages of mind numbing drivel to relax the mind (I will make an exception for the handful of intelligent responses).

I love APS science, it is like the Japanese Anime version of conventional science. The best way to disinfect an enclosure is with a kamehameha wave :)

id say the date on the camera is not set.

who has enough in them on new years day to be taking photos of snakes.

Why would you dig up a thread after 7 odd weeks to have a shot at some ones spelling ??
Erm, my bad! This post popped up in "Recent Herp Discussion", on the left-hand side of the page, so naturally I thought it was just that- recent discussion.

Go and do a degree in education so you can correct and criticise all day.
Whoah. Do you really think digging up an old thread warrants such a contemptuous insult? Is it really that grevious of an error?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back