why im not at school today!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greeny1

Reaction score
the reason im not going to school today is.....

long story shortish-
My mum and sister are going to the horse interschool day thing and i was left to get a lift with friends down the road or ride my bike 4km to the bus stop. I rang the people down the road about 10 times and no one was answering. when it came time i started to ride mt bike which i havn't ridden in while and it the brakes started jamming up. when the brakes loostened a bit i kept riding. when i got about 1km the left peddle fell off because for some reason it was too loose. Then i said **** that im going home, and so i did. By the time it would have taken me to get the peddle tighteed i would have missed the bus anyway. So now i miss a day of school which i had an assignment due that i hadn't started!

great day to have of school, nice and sunny, gonna be 36* perfect weather for swimming or herping! and atleast you have a semi-working bike lol, I dont even have one, been using my brothers mountain bike. only bad thing about being at home is having to make your own food, I am pretty hopeless at this, plus when mum gets home I get in heaps of trouble because I cannot clean either. make the most of your day off, or just skip school more often lol

You dont WAG school at home! ...you be creative ..like catch the ferry over and go climb the back fence at Taronga Zoo ...so many times my G/F and I did this ...I have not been to Taronga Zoo in years and years ..so dont even know if its possible to still do what we did ..there use to be a big huge fig tree at the back of the zoo ..so we use to up ourselves into the tree and basically fall over the fence ...first time we did it ,I pushed my G/F over the fence as she was a bit hesitant to do it ...she landed ok ..funny thing was at 15 we didnt even consider what could have been in the enclosure at the time ...turns out it was an unused one, so we'd hop over the stone wall and go check out the animals for the day ...(wow 26 years ago )

I reckon going herping when you wag is pretty creative. or just sleeping all day, sleeping is the life!

lol, i would if i were neer anything, as the story suggests im 4km from the tiny town of tinonee, as mrgoodspeed said its a good day to go herping and living on 65 acres is pretty good for that! considering i got up an hour earlier than i should have and 3 hours earlier than i would like to i think i will sleep. lol

1near
2near
3near
4near
5near
6near
7near
8near
9near
10near

your a good teacher jasonL
my teachers make me right it out 100 times for going out of bounds.

1near
2near
3near
4near
5near
6near
7near
8near
9near
10near

I'm old school, ten times is enough, but mis spell it again and your off to the brothers office for a good strapping, and you'll be happy if it's just your hand that hurts.

1near
2near
3near
4near
5near
6near
7near
8near
9near
10near

You'll now learn the difference between your and you're...

In this sentence it should read 'You're a good teacher JasonL'

And learn that proper nouns have capital letters in them.

Kids - that's why you should stay at school.

RBB you're a cheeky brat. :p You shouldn't be encouraging the children to wag school. That's naughty but gee I wish we went to the same school. I woulda come to the zoo. Wouldn't have to ask me twice...lol...I use to wag school in Year 7, go shopping - K-Mart was just up the road. But I was that bad that when we moved towns the new school were hesitant to accept me and straight away put me on a trial-thingy to make sure I was going to behave. And before this, my parents didn't know I was wagging so I copped grounding at home, too. haha...things to laugh about, now.

Ok the greenies heres your lesson for today.
Pick a herp and do research on it then tell us all the facts you have learnt this arvo ;) but it must be typed correctly with no spelling mistakes
Gives you something constructive to do, wont make a mess, keeps you inside on a hot day and helps you learn and give us something to read :)
Have fun.
Cheers DG

Here's something for you to look up?

Why is it that some snakes are live bearers while others lay eggs?

You'll now learn the difference between your and you're...

In this sentence it should read 'You're a good teacher JasonL'

And learn that proper nouns have capital letters in them.

Kids - that's why you should stay at school.

You forgot the most important one... It was the wrong "right"... Should have been write... ;)

You forgot the most important one... It was the wrong "right"... Should have been write... ;)

Holy Hell... how did I miss that?

Your write you no (at least he'll understand that line - me, it was actually harder to write (right) it this way than the correct way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back