wana know what bands have made an impact on your life...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
machine head,tool, early slipknot, mudvayne, cog, as i lay dying, dream theater (mike is god on the drums ) i love anything with good drummers (being a drummer n all) i also like some electro/house music and harder techno

and a few more some of you may not have heard of playing tomorrow at the:

Sirromet Winery. Mt Cotton, QLD.

Concert.

Mental As Anything

The B-52s

The Proclaimers

and a few more some of you may not have heard of playing tomorrow at the:

Sirromet Winery. Mt Cotton, QLD.

Concert.

Mental As Anything

The B-52s

The Proclaimers

I'd go just in the chance that the B52s play "52 Girls" One of my fave songs of all time.

The Easybeats really impressed me when I was young
although the first '45' I bought was Sandy Nelson's Let There be Drums.
I suppose you young-uns (and maybe a few older members) still don't know what I am talking about...
Anyway my favourite Band now is AC/DC

tool all the way big fan of lataralus.
so much depth in there music very insperational and also perfect circle...

Muse, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Guns and Roses.

My Fave band of all time is an aussie band called The Church...but I have quite diverse tastes...the foundation stone is based on the Beatles, then the Stones...all the grunge bands of the early 90's....they made it cool to wear whatever you pleased and opened up stagnating music again...Nirvana (saw em live fantastic), Pearl Jam (saw em live on Sunday night..again fantastic), Offspring (saw em live at DBO in '95), Metallica (again live at BDO), AC/DC (seeing them in Feb), Neil Young, Cure, Bowie, REM, Ramones, RADIOHEAD, Chisel, The Byrds, Hoodoo Gurus, Floyd, The Jam, Pistols (cos they awakened me to punk leading onto Clash, Buzzcocks, Wire etc), Nick Cave (for PM), Paul Kelly, MILES DAVIS, Powderfinger, Cat Empire, Jackson Jackson.

(basically anything except modern R'nB, Modern Hip Hop, Gangsta rap, Opera). Even like the odd classical music but cant handle American top 40 schlock.

Oh yeah cant forget Dylan..has the voice of a rusty buzzsaw...but his lyrics and timing etc are sublime.

There are a lot of upcoming Aussie bands to that I am liking ... BlueJuice, Tempertrap, Empire of the Sun, Sugar Army, Royal Treatment Plant, Children Collide, Grates, Little Birdy (some of these have been around for a while but I still term them the new gen)

hardstyle is my style. and should be yours 2...

Q-dance Radio All Day All Night

qdance radio. online radio station, it's wickid

this music reminds me of the nineties and hangin out at the sublime at the 'home' bar,darling harbour,wasted 8) then in the morning going to day clubs at the cross.....going 3 days straight without sleep....i miss those days:oops:

it's dissapointing that no one mentioned one of the greatest bands this country has ever produced and one of the best singer song writer to ever come out of oz- tim rogers and the band- you am i....by far the best live band ever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back