Scrubby bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not a bad bite there mate but dont envy you at all, yeqah you certainly wont want one when they are up around 4.5 metres (im not looking forward to it either lol )

thats not a bad bite there mate but dont envy you at all, yeqah you certainly wont want one when they are up around 4.5 metres (im not looking forward to it either lol )
I'm still hoping she will quieten down more as she gets older .She's better now than when i first got her .She only wants to eat you every second day now :p

yeah i thought mine was getting good but after getting her home from the vet and starting her on antibiotics shes tagged me every time i open her door lol ( she must hate needles ) but she is only 4.5 foot so not a big deal

yeah i thought mine was getting good but after getting her home from the vet and starting her on antibiotics shes tagged me every time i open her door lol ( she must hate needles ) but she is only 4.5 foot so not a big deal
I'll admit i use leather motorbike gloves to get mine out of her cage .That's how i copped the bite today ,was only wearing one . I might drive a truck for a living but a bite is a bite and yes a good bite doesn't tickle .Once she is out she is ok .Album pics show how quiet she is but then again she could be just lulling me into a false sense of security hahaha.

they are good at that i had my little one cruising all over my shoulders and neck then out of the corner of my eye seen her shoot into the strike position and as i moved away i saw her mouth coming straight at my nose lol lucky she missed

Was warned to think carefully before buying a scrub because of their nature and size but hey they might have a bad reputation but they are an unreal snake to own .Each day is like a lucky dip

haha so was i but once you own em you realise what all the fuss is about, they are an unreal snake to watch and handle always alert and always keep you guessing.

Last edited:
you should have done the stevo from jackass trick and rubbed some tattoo ink into the bite for bragging rights haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back