Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many reptiles do u own

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • over 1

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • over 10

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • over 30

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • over 50

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • over 70

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 100+

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

im bored and wondering how many u OWN

Last edited by a moderator:
How many reptiles do you own? Thats more of a question. I own 10:)

the wording people use on here amazes me. it take them no longer to word it correctly, it uses just as many words. so is it just that they simply don't know?

How many reptiles.....DO YOU GOT ???? For a start learn how to write a question !!! Then perhaps people can understand you ..........!!!

LOL!!! He's only 14 Annie - probably hasn't done grammar at school yet...

Just kidding Bulionz ;):p How many do YOU have? I've only got the four, but that is going to expand in a big way this season... Lots of bubs on order :lol:

i got 10 but getting my 4th snake for my bday lol.... its on the dec 11th !! lol its fine i dont really care about people correcting me .

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought he was talking gangsta and assumed it was part of everyday speech pattern for young impressionable white males.

We all talked silly when we were growing up and I know my parents hated some of the words...e.g. Filthy (meaning good) was new to the vocab in early 80's and is still used now.

It is all part of a changing language and culture and whilst I dont necessarily agree it does present some colourful expressions. Some of it will stay and some will go. I guess that is all part of the ever shrinking world we live in...otherwise if we didnt we would all have English accents which can be completely different within a 100km radius...from isolation etc.

Oh..and I have 3 ..with 5, possibly 7 coming in Jan/Feb.

I just thought he was talking gangsta and assumed it was part of everyday speech pattern for young impressionable white males.

We all talked silly when we were growing up and I know my parents hated some of the words...e.g. Filthy (meaning good) was new to the vocab in early 80's and is still used now.

It is all part of a changing language and culture and whilst I dont necessarily agree it does present some colourful expressions. Some of it will stay and some will go. I guess that is all part of the ever shrinking world we live in...otherwise if we didnt we would all have English accents which can be completely different within a 100km radius...from isolation etc.

Oh..and I have 3 ..with 5, possibly 7 coming in Jan/Feb.
no m8 i wasnt talking gangsta and i dont act that way, i dont like it when people act it either it makes them look stupid and like wonna bs!!

i think that any more than 15 is a waste. i like to play and spend time with my lot (10 now cuz of the babies) and any more than that and some would end up missing out :(

i think that any more than 15 is a waste. i like to play and spend time with my lot (10 now cuz of the babies) and any more than that and some would end up missing out :(
hehehe why dont you get some spieces that dont require much handling.

no m8 i wasnt talking gangsta and i dont act that way, i dont like it when people act it either it makes them look stupid and like wonna bs!!

Sorry Mate...wasnt taking the P***...was just a general observation on youth...good on you...keep your Aussie pride and heritage.

my signature tells ya but i do have more on he way ;)
couldn't help myself wih SR deals and i hope to get a couple from slimebo with his clutch this year

I guess I'm just a silly old woman....but when I read....it, LOL, it just hit me in the face. :) I am constantly amazed at the spelling and language I see. I'll never forget the first time I heard someone use the word....sick....they said it meant...good !!! :)

And I have just one snake, a beautiful Stimmie named Barrie. :)

bloody hell squishi i wish i had ur collection plus myne lol.... i love my beardies so much character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back