Python Time lapse feeding pics/movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlloydy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just uploaded a vid for fun to youtube of my python feeding...took 90 sec interval pics over 3 mins...was great to watch whilst I worked....forgot to get the start though when he took the rat.

I chose a peaceful song for background music cos a lot of herp asspciated music seem to centre on heavy metal etc...but a snake eating a rat is actually very quiet and almost peaceful.

On reviewing it ...I noticed at the end of the song the sound of Asian House Gecko's if I am not mistaken?

[video=youtube;N8db4E4gBRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8db4E4gBRk[/video]

i tried to watch it but the music made me feel wierd

Lol ... you wont like my CD collection then...the artist is a compilation between a Martin Kennedy and a Steve Kilbey (Australian Rock Royalty IMHO)...but each to their own...it would be a pretty boring world if we all had the same taste in music...or reptiles for that matter.

I like your enclosure.
Cool vid too! I liked the whole time lapsed picture thing. Something different.
Although I have to agree with Dr_Greenthumb bout the tunes, wasn't something I'd listen to, lol, and it made me stop the vid half way

I like your enclosure.
Cool vid too! I liked the whole time lapsed picture thing. Something different.
Although I have to agree with Dr_Greenthumb bout the tunes, wasn't something I'd listen to, lol, and it made me stop the vid half way

Yeah..I always thought I was a round peg in a square hole (as opposed to a square peg in a round hole)...not many of us around ...probably a good thing...but each to their own :lol: I love the tune and it is on my regular playlist...I love listening to it whilst running and MTB'ing. To me it evokes the clean feeling of the Aussie Bush.

Haha the heavy metal music always makes me think i'm going to see animals being tortured. Your enclosure is really sweet! Why do you have 3 lights?

sorry mate didnt make the end of the first minute,the music sounded like an approaching headache which is something id rather avoid
nice looking snake and enclosure though

Haha the heavy metal music always makes me think i'm going to see animals being tortured. Your enclosure is really sweet! Why do you have 3 lights?

There are actually 4 lights...I bought the enclosure 2nd hand and it comes with a divider to make it into 2 x 600.

I am thinking of returning it to that in about 1 years time to house some juvenile womas (if I get some in Snakeranch 20/20).

In the meantime my Darwin is using it.. ...the way it was wired I think was for beardies where 2 lights were for thermostat and 2 not (prob for UV globes).

I have 2 empty 1200 x 600 x 600 and 4 empty 600 x 400 x 400...most people buy the snakes and then rush around to buy the enclosures...but as I was getting one made up I decided to get all mine done in 1 hit from Dickynee to save the hassle etc.

(he didnt make the one in the photo tho)..that was someone else and I just managed to get a matching coffee table off Ebay for $60 which makes it like it was part of the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back