outdoor cage questions......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

hi me and mum are in the middle of building a outdoor cage so we can get some more reptiles,its not the best but we just practicing.just some questions wouldnt the reps get tics -mites ect ect how do u go about stopping that is there away and wat plants can we use there will be bearded dragons ewds and hopefully turtles and bluetongues so yer....
any help would be great thanks:D

cage

this is one that was done at a mates place.. It has long neck turtles beardies jackys mountains ewd and sheoaks

Attachments

• 19112009013.jpg
    19112009013.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 239
how big is going to be if itys going to be a desent size throw sum rocks a plam tree just random lil objects

send me your address mate and I'll come and have a look and give you some ideas. I seem to remember you moved.

I'd be careful doing blueys with a pond in the enclosure..they have the swimming ability of rocks.

I was refering to Bullionz giving me his address I dont really need to go and look at other peoples outdoor enclosures unless someone is asking for help. And I think the comment refering to the department doing a head count was saying that they would have no hope.

i was refering to bullionz giving me his address i dont really need to go and look at other peoples outdoor enclosures unless someone is asking for help. And i think the comment refering to the department doing a head count was saying that they would have no hope.
right on!!!:d:d:d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back