Support Asharee133 In This Tough Time.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey All

I feel really really bad as i may have been the cause of Asharee133 Thread to be closed... As i retaliated to a opinion some one said that i thought wasn't right to say..

Ash, As i may not know you that well I and i think many others know what you are going through and we want to show you that there is a more positive side of life.

Break ups are really hard and feel like that you'll never find another person again, but you will find another person might take some time it might not.

I Just hope you have the strength to keep pushing through life and not let this eat at you, As you said your getting some help and talking about it which is a great start!.
I'm sure i can say this on behalf of APS We are here for you and any one of us would lend an ear to hear what you have to say.

Best of luck with everything ash i hope it all turns out well for you :)

I 2nd that. We're all here for you Ash.
If you're still coming up to Brizzy we can go and buy some paint-ball guns and shoot his car? :D

I missed it, what happened. also I thought this was a reptile forum, not a counciling site :?

Hang in there Asharee, break ups are a crappy part of life thats 4 sure.

There are far too many positive things in life to dwell on the negatives..;)

Just go plant some trees or get involved in something that makes you feel good about yourself and do some kind exercise so you can get to sleep at night. You can start with little steps but make a plan of things you want to do or learn and try to have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't be determined to be miserable. Just think that happiness is a possibility and go for that.

Um, i dunno how ash would feel. But id be terribly embarrassed if there was a thread on aps about me going through a break up...If its the ash im thinking of, she is only 15 or so...Plenty of life ahead of her, she will move on. May end up taking her longer to get over this thread then the break up itself.

Um, i dunno how ash would feel. But id be terribly embarrassed if there was a thread on aps about me going through a break up...If its the ash im thinking of, she is only 15 or so...Plenty of life ahead of her, she will move on. May end up taking her longer to get over this thread then the break up itself.

Lucky your not her then..

she posted a thread about it herself mate..

moral support from others wont do her any harm..

i know exactly what she's going through and i'm in the same boat as ash.
even though were young and we have our young lives ahead of us, it does still feel like the end of the world and that theres not point anymore.
Best way to get through it all is take it one day at a time, make your self busy, keep your mind off it and hang with friends, also treat yourself to a new snakes or two ;)

god i remember when i was at that age... i had a break up and i thought i would never get over it...im 22 now and i can still recall how it felt. :( poor u ash, but it WILL get better, you WILL get over it. but u gotta allow yourself some time to be sad and really deal with it. its ok to feel down, as long as u talk to somebody about it and try not to let it own you. no body (that iknow of) died from a broken heart sweet... you just get stronger and smarter :) and push on

Yeah, break ups suck allright. big time, and they really really do feel like the end of the world...

You have heaps of support Asharee, please use whatever you need to feel better. You life is worth so much more than a broken relationship. Your friends and family are worth more too, think of how they would feel if they didn't have you around. You are precious to so many people Hun, don't give up xoxo

She did post her own thread up but as i said in my first post i think i may of been the one to have the thread closed as i retaliated to a opinion some one said that i thought wasn't right to say...

In a time like this you feel like there is no one around, you feel lonely and lost and think that there isn't any help for you, but there IS! you don't realize it till later on when you think back on what happened and see that so many people were here for you and wanted to help you best as possible...I Just wish i saw it at the time. Hopefully Ash see's it too =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back