Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how people don't like it just because it's main stream, like 90% of people I've talked to hate Twilight and haven't even read it, they just hate it because so many people like it.

Like, seriously people get over yourselves, don't try to be different, if you try to be different then you're just like everybody else.

Be yourself, like what you like. Don't like things just because they're different, don't hate things just because they're popular.

That's just pathetic.

+1 and spot on!

One thing I dislike is people saying the movie destroyed the book. If it wasn't for movies I'd never have known a book existed :lol: Why spend weeks or days wasting your life fumbling through a book when you can get it over and done with in 2hrs :p If you don't read the book it doesn't destroy the film! .......8)

i really did like the books but yeah i can see how people would be driven nuts by the hype.
Bunch of teeny boppers screaming "we love edward' i mean its gonna make it harder for teenage boys to get a date if the girls are all comparing them to Edward.
I like my men with a pulse thanks ;)

lol very true! sometimes I wish I hadn't read te books so I could enjoy the movies... but then I remember how much I enjoyed the books, only reason the movies SEEM bad after the books is because youi know what is going to happen and you go into the movie with expectations

Go and rent yourself a really desperate flick and get Dusk til Dawn, or even crappier one with "Interview With a Vampire" :D

dusk till dawn was awesome! interview with a vampire is a CLASSIC!,
van hellsing story line CRAP as an action movie AWESOME

if you want to see a dreadfull vamp movie (besides twatlight that is) go rent out willard!
or even better nosfreatu . now thous are crap movies,

dracula 2000 kinda suck thou (no pun intended)

and any one whos into anime i recomend trinity blood and hellsing (OVA)
stay away form vampire princes meoykie (spelling?) its like salor moon meets hellsing

i really did like the books but yeah i can see how people would be driven nuts by the hype.
Bunch of teeny boppers screaming "we love edward' i mean its gonna make it harder for teenage boys to get a date if the girls are all comparing them to Edward.
I like my men with a pulse thanks ;)

if girls like Edward, then that ,means, any socially inept albino creepy guy is in luck :lol:

Go and rent yourself a really desperate flick and get Dusk til Dawn, or even crappier one with "Interview With a Vampire" :D

those are my 2 fave Vampire Flicks!!!! the Blade Trilogy kick ****!!!! Also got a soft spot for Lost Boys.... Actually enjoyed the Francis Ford Coppola version of Dracula as well.....

But Twilight? I found to be GAYEST VAMPIRE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!! :evil:

those are my 2 fave Vampire Flicks!!!! the Blade Trilogy kick ****!!!! Also got a soft spot for Lost Boys.... Actually enjoyed the Francis Ford Coppola version of Dracula as well.....

The lost boys is fantastic!

i read the book, and quite liked it...
the movie, however, i thought was utter crap, mainly due to the fact that kristen stewart has the same facial expression for pretty much the entire movie.
But i cant get down with edward... he's too much of a pussy lol.
i like my vampires bad ***! :p

I wonder what people would say if the movie had been directed by someone else (and, of course, better actors chosen) ;D

did anyone notice that edward cullen is in harry potter to? he is Sedrick diggery. I don't like harry potter much either. just can't stand them, harry is such a do-gooder, and his always saying irratating things like, "HES BUCK, VOLDAMORTS BUCK" and all that other crap.

I wonder what people would say if the movie had been directed by someone else (and, of course, better actors chosen) ;D

Yeah I don't like the actors, the vampires in Twilight are meant to be perfect and beautiful. Edward looks like Frankenstein's monster or something and the blonde vampire looks like Dolly Parton.

Plus I hate the blue tinge that's over everything in the movies.

On saying that though, I still really like them. Might just be because I very rarely dislike a movie. 10,000BC's the only movie I've ever hated.

But Twilight? I found to be GAYEST VAMPIRE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Salems lot is a great vampire story too..

The remake shot in Melb isnt bad either...

The lost boys is fantastic!

i read the book, and quite liked it...
the movie, however, i thought was utter crap, mainly due to the fact that kristen stewart has the same facial expression for pretty much the entire movie.
But i cant get down with edward... he's too much of a pussy lol.
i like my vampires bad ***! :p

haha i found that as well she was so dull!! :shock:
i read the whole series and thought it was ok, nothing on anne rice but still pretty good... the movies ( like a lot of others have said) dragged on and on....i like reading as you can create your own picture of what is goin on...
lost boys, blade trilogys i loved too.... (interview with a vampire i enjoyed also) queen of the dammned however... kill me now!!:rolleyes:

Out of all these types of tv shows i liked Buffy the vampire Slayer the best...
Original and the best imo.
Did anyone get into the Night Stalker series with Karl Kolchack, i loved that when i was a kid.

I like the new zombie series on sbs to"dead set" i think its called
If your googling night stalker, i was talking about the one from the 70s, not the 2005 remake...blah

I know I've posted this pic once before, but seriously...

Attachments

• blade-blade-twilight-demotivational-poster-1248499527.jpg
    blade-blade-twilight-demotivational-poster-1248499527.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back