Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god, he looks so much better as an action figure, than he does in person >.>

i have to say i agree with TahneeMarie
I thought the books were good and enjoyed the first movie but i hate the who screaming girls thing. it puts me off so much and makes me cringe all the team edward team jacob crap.

Im off to see the second movie 2nite. gotta say i am looking 4ward to a night out with the girls but we will NOT be screaming or nutty or fanatical at all. just enjoying an imaginative story.

plus Taylor Lautner shirtless is hot and any guy would be jealous of his body :p he he

:d :d :d hehe

there's some good toys for you girls and boys to pop under the tree this christmas! Whoooohooo! A very stylish edward!

edwardcullen1.jpg

baha

:p:D

Attachments

• celebrity-pictures-sarah-michelle-gellar-slay-edward.jpg
    celebrity-pictures-sarah-michelle-gellar-slay-edward.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 47
I am torn... I LOVED the books, the movies are so so, but I am SOOO SICK of the people raving about it!! Seriously people, it's a stooory, fake, make believe... >_> they're making other peole hate it with their weirdo raving!
Yeah i agree but i havnt read the books. i like it but don't love it but its WAY over rated. and the sparking thing is kinda funny it makes him look like a stupid wierdo. and just to clear things up. robert pattinson is NOT good looking.

GSXR_Boy

Have not read any Laurel K Hamilton - But now that you bought her to my attention, I think Guilty pleasures will be next on my reading list.

Sounds similar to Harry Dresden, but more sinister and sexy.

Thanks for the heads up.

No worries i'm sure you will enjoy it! I love horror books ( and have shelves full ) but i love true crime more :evil: bwah ha ha

You can often find them on eBay but they can go for a fair bit but imo it is a pretty good read. There are a few books in the series and i'm sure you'll get addicted :)

I haven't read any of Harry dresden's stuff, i'll keep an eye out for it. Hopefully it is not like Brian lumley's vampire series :rolleyes::D

i haven't read this whole thread cos i dont want to waste my time on twighlight.
firstly rob pattinson is weird looking and not hot. pale and pasty with that huge forehead. blurgh.
secondly, bella is a pathetic character who sets a poor example for all the 13 year olds girls that follow this. i know its a fantasy, but do you really want young girls thinking its cool to be treated that way by a man? from what ive heard bella is even more blubbery and useless in the books.

I've read the books, and watched both the movies, thought they were really good, the only thing I hate about it is the stupid desperate screaming girls...

When I went to see it, as soon as there was the SLIGHTEST bit of male flesh shown.. You couldnt even hear yourself think! Let alone what they were actually saying.. It really seriously P----d me off! Spend the money to see the movie and have it ruined by stupid desperate girls who've not seen a half naked man before... Dont get me wrong, I'm very appreciative of a handsome male body, but I dont go overboard screaming and fainting at the sight... I know how to contain my excitement over a nice body...

One thing I will say, is I absolutely hate the last book, because how it ended was absolutely pathetic! Thats what people do when they cant think of a good way to end it or they just cant be F----d using their brain... bla bla bla happily ever after... Seriously disappointing... The other 3 books, however, I thoroughly enjoyed!

If you dont want the movie to ruin the book, then wait another 3 yrs until all the movies come out (apparently there is 3 more movies, not 2) and THEN read the books...And you cant possibly be disappointed with either the movies or the books...

I watched Twilight, found out about the books... Then skipped the Twilight book, and went straight onto New moon, etc... Now I've gone back to read Twilight... the book is better than the movie, but I still really enjoyed the movie when I first saw it, because I hadn't read the book to know any better, and reading the book, I have an idea what is to come, yet still get pleasant suprises as there is much more info/detail in the book that was missed in the movie... I saw New moon after I'd read the book, and there is bits in the movie i.e. quotes, that arent in the book... still the book is better, but there are still little suprises if you know where to look for them. But I do enjoy/look forward to seeing what they will do with the movie and how they will incorporate certain aspects of the book into the movie...

Also seeing Twilight before reading the books gives you a good picture in your head about the characters and stuff... Not that I would have chosen Robert Pattinson as Edward (I've seen MUCH MUCH hotter, more appropriate choices/actors than him), but I was pretty happy with most of the other character choices... One thing I hate about New moon, is the new MUCH more obvious contact lenses they gave them... That really irritated me... Also, I wasnt much a fan of the new hairstyles... for a special occasion I can understand, but ALL the time... I prefer the hairstyles in Twilight for everyday wear...

Not looking forward to the "new" Victoria in Eclipse though... I will say that... There was nothing wrong with Rachel whatever her name was... The other chick that is apparently going to play her is really a poor poor choice...

Haha oh well

My rant over...:lol:

Last edited:
True blood or vampire diaries is better. Better lookin women there too.

yup defo not a fan of it ... any movie that has a massive hype bout it is usually s h i t ... plus im not into vamps and all that so yea defo a hater

these people should get a lesson on making movies from rob zombie ...

so not interested in the movie want nothing to do with it. love vampires but not to scary as i a big scady cat LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back