Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some more... :D

Attachments

• 128898305340545404.jpg
    128898305340545404.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 90
  • 129023131278671269.jpg
    129023131278671269.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 79
  • 129030705907355142.jpg
    129030705907355142.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 87
  • celebrity-pictures-robert-pattinson-edward-cullen.jpg
    celebrity-pictures-robert-pattinson-edward-cullen.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 94
I think the only time I have preferred a movie over a book is the LOTR series

That is a joke emz? I read the books as a 14yr old starting with The Hobbit. The books are way cooler - miss so many cool side plots and characters in the movies.... Would've loved to have seen Frodo, Sam, Pippen and Merry take back the Shire on their return or even Tom Bombadil.... Not saying I didn't enjoy the Movie - Just think the books were better....

After seeing Half Blood Prince I went and read all the Harry Potter Books again. I like the detail that books seem to give and like the books more now....

I might read the Twilight books to see what they are like but I still think that the first movie was reallly Gay

I read the books and I have watched the movies. She can't write, and the actors cant act.

Out of all these types of tv shows i liked Buffy the vampire Slayer the best...
Original and the best imo.
Did anyone get into the Night Stalker series with Karl Kolchack, i loved that when i was a kid.

LOL i cant believe someone else watches that ;P My dad brought it home one day and told me that it was scary when he was young ;P And ive been watching it no matter how lame it seems with the pathetic monsters i reckon its a pretty good show ;P.. TBH i havnt read the book so i cannot put forth any views that wouldnt be biased but i did watch the 1st twilight and hated it... Really disgusting ! Although some bits gave it a glimmer of hope but the rest just brought it back down to Gone with the wind level ;)

p.s I still think Karl Kolchak went in guns blazing with just a camera

i dont mind twilight but i hate the sparkle in the sunlight thing. plus robert pattison isnt even that good looking >_> anyway my sister and i saw new moon yesterday (we are that gay) and when taylor lautner took off his shirt about 29730 teenie boppers literally screamed nd wolf whistled in the theatre. i almost died, of embarassment, on their behalf -_- and they did it like EVERY time.

i do like true blood better though
i often crave watching it... i have the 1st and 2nd series... probably my favourtie show ever.

ive seen the movie and its the worst thing ive ever seen! they dont even stick to the history of vampires, vamps cant go out in the sun for one thing.

That is a joke emz? I read the books as a 14yr old starting with The Hobbit. The books are way cooler - miss so many cool side plots and characters in the movies.... Would've loved to have seen Frodo, Sam, Pippen and Merry take back the Shire on their return or even Tom Bombadil.... Not saying I didn't enjoy the Movie - Just think the books were better....
Yes! Such a cool part. And in the movie Saruman and Wormtongue die! etc etc
I love the movies, have the box set extended edition, but the book!! omg. just amazing. the love stories that get left out of the movies are just beautiful. aragorn and arwen, and eowyn and faramir.
though i have to admit having one movie under your belt before you read the books, certainly helps the confusion with all the character names and remembering who is who.
anyway, this is a twighlight thread, not LOTR.... sorry....

naledge: Yeah, that happens a lot, more of a worry when my therapist calls me by my other handle "Hot_4_u_72".... kinda makes me worry someone may know my secrets!

yea +1 on hating on twighlight,its one of the gayest fads going ,sparkly vampires????? they murder and suck human blood whats so loving about that ,that blowwave hairdo vampire who is like in the show really over 100 years old but still has to go to school with the kids?? man that show sucks

I really love vampires.... at least, the way they used to be.... the whole "vegetarian" vampire thing doesn't sit well with me... I like my vampires to be sadistic killers, elegant yet ruthless... and they most definitely do not sparkle in the sun >.<.... twilight might be a good romance novel... but its a terrible vampire novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back