Baby bluey pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
First of my little blueys to have its first shed, they are looking nice.

DSCF3452.jpg

DSCF3454.jpg

cant wait for the others to shed to see what they look like
cheers
H.

thanks for the nice comments,, will get more photos of the others as they shed

They are looking good. That 1st one is starting to look like dad. Well done

the second one to shed, lol i thought this one was just gonna be plain but its surprised me once again.
DSCF3468.jpg

DSCF3464.jpg

and first two siblings together out in the sun......... on the greenest grass we have :(
DSCF3470.jpg

DSCF3471.jpg

and just an updated photo of banana who is these babys aunty she will hopefully breed next season
DSCF3463.jpg

cheers
Gary

some of these arnt quite as nice as there dad though yet. gotta wait for my other fav little ones to shed
DSCF1874.jpg

Very nice Gary.
Wow, Banana is looking great. Thanks for the updated photo :D

and this is the mother for the ppl that asked
DSCF3411.jpg

DSCF3320.jpg

Excellent blue tongues Gary, looks like a great line your developing,
They will look great mixed with albinos,
Cheers
Adam,

next couple to shed

heres the next two to shed, i think this has shown that the fathers patterns/colour is passed on. whihc is good news.

DSCF3477.jpg

DSCF3486.jpg

DSCF3484.jpg

DSCF3483.jpg

DSCF3482.jpg

DSCF3481.jpg

DSCF3478.jpg

hope you like, keep an eye on this space. am still waiting on another pairings babies to shed and also for another pairing to give birth. maybe some interesting appearances.

cheers
gary

this girl is starting to show 'crossfingers' gravid signs. she was placed with the same male shown above. may be interesting.
DSCF3022.jpg

The last of the bubs has had its "first" shed now heres a pic, so that makes every bub to show fatehr characteristics and colour. will wait a few more days for the second litter from another female mating to see if they also inherited the characteristics.
in mid shed
DSCF3489.jpg

and completed
DSCF3491.jpg

cheers
Gary

jeese some of these buggers are eating and growing much faster then the others. the first has shed for a second time
DSCF3501.jpg

still looking nice. and still waiting on the bubs from the second mother to shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back