Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like it, then turn off your TV and get a life. granted i don't go to school and have to deal with chatter about it, but I don't whatch TV and commercials, It hasnt even affected me.

hmmm...well i dont agree with this thread cause i love the twilight book series. hav brought and read all 4 books and i have to admit that i was hooked.
i really enjoyed twilight, and i am taking my daughter to see new moon tomorrow night...
i do not like the screaming twits who go crazy for the actors....
i think stephanie myer is a great writer... and i look forward to seeing how eclipse and breaking dawn turn out at the movies.
cheers
mel

give it a chance

i have read the books and liked them and i am a gi

AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG HE's taking off his SSHIIIRTTTT!!!! 'SCREEEEEEAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!'

he he he he he

shove that up ya!

lol I'm a bit bored if you cannot tell.. Do go on

I loved the books,They were a good read.
I have also seen the first and second movie but there not as good as the books.
But im not a crazy fan that max's out the credit card on twilight stuff!

It's a dog eat dog world out there :lol:

1400.jpg

OMG! ROFL! great pics moose.
I hate twilight! I read the first page of one of the books and i fell asleep! The acting in the film is crap too, and robert pattison isn't hot either, he makes me wanna vomit....:shock::?

[video=youtube;XyreQCWMdKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyreQCWMdKE&feature=related[/video]
:lol:

Aussiebluetongue - I don't think it's the pastey white guy most poeple watch the movie for ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back