hi all =)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi :D

I have just received my Cat 3 reptile license a few weeks ago and hopefully, after much research and deliberation will be taking home my first reptile, a baby stimsons python, in the next few days

i have never been so excited in my entire life, i was not this excited when i got my horse Pirate (who is my pride and joy btw) and ive gone a little overboard about making it the most perfect enclosure for what will be a very spoilt little snake

will definately be putting up pics as soon as i bring him home :D
any advice on keeping these pythons is greatly appreciated

whoops, sorry bout the novel :oops:

-Claire

Hey welcome aboard Claire! Can't wait to see the pics - EVERYONE loves pics on this site, so it's a good idea to get familiar with the upload process :)
Are you buying through a breeder or from a shop?
Nic

Update =D

Bought my little guy yesterday arvo :D:D:D

he/she/it is soooooo cute its a 4 month old stimsons python but with lots of spunk - bit me twice before it settled then kept trying to attack mum which i found hilaaaarious :p

i was a little worried about feeding a baby but they said that they had all been feeding really well on pinkys and werent too much of a drama

only thing is waiting aages to be able to find out the sex cos now i dont know what to name it :?

its going to stay in a smaller tank inside my enclosure to avoid it escaping for a couple of months

pics will be up as soon as hes home on sunday/monday

just had to share my excitement!!!!!! :D:lol:

YAY! :D
Now you just have to control yourself and not pick him/her/it up too much.
My son found that really difficult, at least with the first few.

As far as a name, maybe a unisex one? I'd rattle some off, but I can't think of any....
Google is good for that.

i knoooow :( but im super touchy about my pets wellbeing that i know il be able to leave him alone to settle for a week or so before i start offering food, handling etc - hes just so small and helpless id feel so bad if he got upset or went off his food after the move :(

if it was a boy i wanted to call him gonzo
but for a girl i like sharon or maureen or muriel or something really aussie

hmm hmm decisons decisions

i forgot to take pics at the shop :oops:

but as soon as its home il have a whole baby album on here haha

his first feed

his first cuddle

his first bite that breaks the skin...

lol lol lol :lol:

very nice! I still get massively excited any time I am going to get a new reptile, I dont think it ever wears off! Congrats on the new snake, enjoy!

Hi all im new and would like to introduce myself and my reps. I have 2 blues about a yr old. We are in sunny North qld (bloody hot North Qld lol) I dont have names for them as of yet but any one with ideas are more than welcome to help name them. Would love to hear fron fellow rep lovers here in Qld. i have added pictures of my babies.

Hope you all enjoy!

for me it woulb be first bite lol i have had my stimmie for 4 months and not even a strike at me lol
he/she is so placid btw anyone know how to sex them mine is nearly 10 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back