Animes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Love Hina is a little random lol but I reckon it's funny :p I have a good size anime collection and it's one of my favs... the only bummer is a lot of my collection is old so its on VHS. Starting to work up a decent DVD collection though ;)

Do you guys watch in dub or subtitle (or Japanese without subtitle)? I personally can't stand dubbed anime - subtitles all the way! Dubbed changes the storyline too much imo. The only cool dub is Space Adventure Cobra lol, now that is random.

Last edited:
yeah Love Hina is a little random lol but I reckon it's funny :p I have a good size anime collection and it's one of my favs... the only bummer is a lot of my collection is old so its on VHS. Starting to work up a decent DVD collection though ;)

Do you guys watch in dub or subtitle (or Japanese without subtitle)? I personally can't stand dubbed anime - subtitles all the way! Dubbed changes the storyline too much imo. The only cool dub is Space Adventure Cobra lol, now that is random.

I don't really mind, but pretty much everything I watch is subbed. I hate it sometimes though, they spell things wrong alot and it annoys me xD

I've got a lot of anime on my computer and one VHS, no DVDs haha.

i dont think anyone has said bleach, or avatar? i use to watch them aswell as naruto shippudden, but i stopped watching it for some reason..
pokemon is good too, dragon ball Z, one peace. etc

i dont think anyone has said bleach, or avatar? i use to watch them aswell as naruto shippudden, but i stopped watching it for some reason..

Yeah I loved avatar. I don't like Bleach that much, but my friend has every episode so I'll get them from him and give them a watch xD

You should keep watching Shippudden, it's gonna get really good soon.

Lol i usually only watch subtitled, although the fruits basket english dub was fantastic imo. Some of the dialogue in anime is kinda cheesy and having it in japanese makes it seem less cheesy lol. My fav anime movies are pretty much all the Studio Ghibli movies, although Princess Mononoke is definately my favourite. As for series I love Bleach and Gundam Seed and Elfen Lied is pretty awesome too.

are you talking about avatar the last airbender, its a good cartoon but it aint anime lol sorry to be picky but i get to many people saying its a good anime lol :D:D:D naruto not to bad altho way toooo many fillers. but one piece i love.. best anime :D:D:D

Ninja scroll, Been watching a few lately now my brother has moved in lol. Dont mind a bit of hentai

Elfen Lied, Black Cat and Ergo Proxy

Ninja scroll, neon genesis, claymore, final fantasy: advent children, vampire hunter: D, blood the last vampire, and an oldie but goodie: fist of the north star ( classic!)

Ninja scroll, neon genesis, claymore, final fantasy: advent children, vampire hunter: D, blood the last vampire, and an oldie but goodie: fist of the north star ( classic!)

Haha fist of the north star sounds like a hentai xD

Dragon ball, Dragon Ball z, dragon ball gt and all the movies :D

Yeah, I've heard good things about full metal alchemist! Anyone heard of one called Blue Gender? Started watching that the other day and it seemed to be off to a promsing start...

Full Metal Alchemist is pro
watched all of it a few weeks ago
Bleach is good
Avatar is too, It's close enough to anime since its based on Japanese style animation and fullfills all the other criteria of it.
Deathnote
Devil May Cry
Darker Than Black
Elfen Lied
Pandora Hearts
Ghost In A Shell

me and my sister are about to watch Ninja Scroll
should be great :)

I just finished watching the xxxHolic 1st series - was good imo :)
Also bought Appleseed ExMachina so I'll watch that next (the 1st one was pretty good).

My favorite anime movie of all time is Grave of the Fireflies.

As for series, my favorite is definitely Naruto Shippuuden, people don't like it because it's become popular in mainstream culture, but I still love it.
I also like; Gash no Bell, Chobits, Great Teacher Onizuka and Angel Sanctuary. There's a few more that I really like but after I finish watching it I usually forget about it xD
chobits was the best anime i've seen so far, going to start watching Gravion tonight, that looks good!! BOOBS! haha, started watching midori days, pretty funny :], avatar is pretty good, really wanting to watch mahoromatic season two, but just can't find it anywhere!

Second Appleseed is so much better than the first cause the computer animation in the first one was a bit weird.

I just finished watching the xxxHolic 1st series - was good imo :)
Also bought Appleseed ExMachina so I'll watch that next (the 1st one was pretty good).

forgot some other ones
spirited away
vampire Hunter
ninja scrolll
grave of the fireflies
tales from earthsea
and howls moving castle
studio ghibli rules in general im trying to get thewhole collection going :)

will check out xxxHolic and appleseed is me and my sister's list too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back