would this be a rare reptile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure someone has posted pics of a very pale pygmy beardie once before, would have been earlier this year or late last year. They weren't pure white but they were pretty damn pale. From memory I think CodeRed might have one (or a few)?? But my memory is crap at the best of times, so I could be way off track there.

got any better pics? close up? that enclosure looks like the international student accomadation next door to where i live in that picture.
I have had one of mine go completly white before, but it was short lasted.

wow hes beautiful! not sure on pricing for it myself, sorry! But I am assuming alot more then the norm!

Nat ;)

lol he has been like that since he hatched yea i will get betta pics lata when the light come back on... 2 of his girls have a a clutch each so im hoping for more

have seen white before but they were blind and needed to be hand fed. not sure if their still alive. price would be whatever the seller wanted and a buyer was happy to pay

either way i am after 6 pygmies regardless of color feel free to pm me when there ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back