small monitor breeders in victoria

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi im just wondering if there is any small monitor breeders in victoria and if so hwta do you breed and what are your prices?? pm me or just reply

mate as you know i breed ackies gillens and storrs have eggs from all. are you actualy looking to purchase this time or are you hoping to have a breeder hold them for you, explain how to care for them be asked if you can come pick them up when they are unavailable then once you have worked out a time decide you never wanted them at all because they are to much effort?

Black Headed Monitors (Varanus tristis orientalis)
Still a while to wait

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 103
yeah sorry bout that vad atm im just sorta looking for brreders as i dont wanna get any till around cristmas. im not realy looking at ackies though. just sorta wanted to know who i could by off in the future

Pails for Scales have a few, I think Amazing Amazon have a few too. Probably be careful though- you don't want to be known as a tyre kicker ;) And monitors aren't exactly for beginners-

probably best to do some long hard research before delving into breeding.

- Start by researching everything,
- then set up an enclosure-
- then find a small breed to start with-
- only buy one of them and preferably a baby so you can learn how babies behave and observe the behaviours and the growing process
- ...then watch, read and learn some more...
- after a year or two of ensuring you are serious about it,
- and have been bitten,
- scratched,
- had poo up to your eyeballs,
- dealt with the cleaning,
- feeding
- and nappy changing,
- then and ONLY then will it be time to breed.

Do it intelligently, and you (and your monitor) will be much happier and healthier because of it.
Good luck

thanks weezer. but as i said b4 im only thinking of getting one maybey around cristmas

your rite mate im just being a smart ****. but seriously, maybe stop asking for breeders if you arent intending to buy. and if you are not able to look after it as in "wont be around to feed it all the time" maybe look into getting an old one, as in really old, already dead and preserved mounted on a nice piece of timber. dont have to feed it and still has all the looks! when you are after something, for real tho this time, you can drop me a line you already know bout a few things i keep and my collection has grown a bit too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back