Roy Jones jr v Danny Green predictions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perko

Reaction score
Whats your thoughts on the fight?
Speed v's Power.
Im going with Roy by decision.

The date in the photo is wrong, that pic was taken last tuesday.

Attachments

• Roy_Jones_Jr_69444.jpg
    Roy_Jones_Jr_69444.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 117
green will get done hard just like he did by mundine

time will tell i suppose

Green doesn't have a chance in hell. Although his last fight showed huge improvement in patients, and his ability to adapt he has no where near the speed of Roy Jones Jr. I've got a feeling win loose or draw they will both retire after this fight. It's all for the money. Not that i dont like Green but he's bitten off more than he can chew once again here, but hey, one good punch could change all that

ohhhh kupper dont rub salt in the wound! Green is a champ! As much as id love him to win i dont think he quite has it anymore

Green doesn't have a chance in hell. Although his last fight showed huge improvement in patients, and his ability to adapt he has no where near the speed of Roy Jones Jr. I've got a feeling win loose or draw they will both retire after this fight. It's all for the money. Not that i dont like Green but he's bitten off more than he can chew once again here, but hey, one good punch could change all that

Roy has already signed to fight Bernard Hopkins next year !!!

hhmm well we sponsor danny, so im supposed to say he'll win :?

but if he wants to, hel have to knock him out, cos theres no way hel win on points

will be great watching either way though :D

i'll still back the green machine. only takes one lucky punch to end it all.

the only way danny is going to win is if they get on the contender oz and fight there, just like how junior got beaten by the russian the other week, danny will need a dodgy decision...

the only way danny is going to win is if they get on the contender oz and fight there, just like how junior got beaten by the russian the other week, danny will need a dodgy decision...

Yeah, Junior got robbed.
I was talking to him last week & he is devastated, Oganov will get eaten up by Mundine if he wins the contender.
Here's a pic of Junior & Roy.

Attachments

• Roy Jones Jr 6166.JPG
    Roy Jones Jr 6166.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 87
I am going for Green. I reckon he can win if he survives to the latter rounds. Hopefully Jones Jr's age will catch up to him and he won't be as fast.

Also Jones has a big mouth...I want Danny to shut it!!!

i just dont think green is good enough(he should give up and go to another sport)

I've always really liked Roy Jones Jr.
Danny Green just seems like a tosser, like most Aussie sportspeople.

Can't be touched can't be stopped can't be moved can't be rocked can't be shook... Think you know who i'm going for =p.

Can't be touched can't be stopped can't be moved can't be rocked can't be shook... Think you know who i'm going for =p.

I move when my heart say move
Fierce like a lion
Got nothing to prove
Stubborn as a hot damn mule
God in my corner
Nigga can't lose
Trying to take me out my hot damn shoes
See how quick I jump up and give you bitches the blues
They gonna see you on the hot damn news

Yeah, Junior got robbed.
I was talking to him last week & he is devastated, Oganov will get eaten up by Mundine if he wins the contender.
Here's a pic of Junior & Roy.

Yeah i've been following The Contender and definitely reckon Junior was robbed of that win. In all honesty Oganov was talked up wayyyy to much, the punches he was throwing were ridiculously bad, backhanders and all, so i don't reckon he will win it. My cousin Nader is also in it, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't go all the way lol

Anyway as for Green and Jones Jr. -- GO GREEN!!! Should be an awesome fight, they're both in pretty top form at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back